hermie9778

arm lift

Hi my name is Hayley, from Logan QLD

Have lost weight but gained tuck shop arms that must go. I need advice on the procedure and maybe recommended plastic surgeon.

I am paying for it out of my own money and have been told medicare may help due to my depression.

Any advice and tips would be great thank you.

Hayley

I haven't had this procedure, but I can recommend my PS, Dr David Chin @ Advanced Plastic Surgery, he works out of The Wesley Hospital. He's a plastic and reconstructive surgeon, and has a PHD in both medical and plastic surgery. If you get a referral from your GP medicare covers part of your consult fee.

Best of luck. Xo

Hi Hayley

I had mine done on the 21st of Oct here in Sydney with Dr Jeremy Hunt. Obviously can't recommend any surgeons near you but happy to answer any questions if I can. I'm still recovering and have my compression garments on 23 hrs a day but I'm already happy with the results :) I had a tummy tuck done at the same time. I too lost a lot of weight.

Let me know any questions :)

Hi Hayley,

I hear you completely.  I'm in the same position but need a TT as well.  When the time comes, I am thinking of going over to Adelaide to see Dr Mark Moore.  I've read so many good things about him and the pricing I have seen is reasonable.

Well done on the weight loss!  Let us know how you go :)