mumO5

uploading pictures

Hi there guys , I havnt used this site for ages and the site has changed so much ......

Im just wondering if anyone can tell me how to upload my pics that I originally had on my profile please.... and new ones as well that are not on my profile ....

Thankyou mumO5

I know, it is a nightmare to do from a phone or tablet. It is so much easier on a PC.

If you use a phone/tablet, you have to click on FULL VERSION at the bottom of the page, which opens up the full website (what you see on a PC).

Go into the link to your account on the top right of the page. Then go into MY GALLERY. In there, you will see a button that says UPLOAD.

It gives you the option to start a new album, or add to an existing album. You have to upload each photo at a time, but can then REVISE & PUBLISH the album, where you can change photo names and put in comments.

Good luck with it - did my head in when I was trying to figure it out at the start, but once you're in, it makes sense.  :)

Thankyou I will give that a go now lol....

How are your new boobies feeling ?  I just noticed your a Boobchai girl too....  He is my PS as well i am going back to him in April 2015 for a TT and hopefully an upgrade to bigger implants .....

He is great what did you think of him .....

mumO5

Have a read of my post from yesterday - Rubie's boobies - 12 weeks post op.

I could bow down to him for the rest of my life LOL - super, super happy  :)

He did hubby's lower blepharoplasty (ie lower eyelids) the week after he did my boobs - we thought it looked shocking at the start, thinking that he must have only been a boob man, but his eyes came good around the same time as my boobs, and he couldn't be happier with his results either.  :cool:

Good luck with your TT, and make sure you let us know how you go xx

Hmm...

What type of file are you uploading? Maybe it isn't compatible (have a look at the file types accepted in the link next to the upload button on the second page). The size can be up to 128Mb which is huge, so I'd say that's not a problem.

If it is a server error, it is probably something at the Forum end, so maybe wait and try again later  :confused: