Sign in to follow this  
Seiboob

Feeling grumpy!

I'm about 7 weeks post op now and I'm still in a bit of pain. Every now and then my incisions and muscles around the incisions ache and I'm still so cautious with every day activities. I'm starting to get so exhausted and it's really getting me down!

Still have to sleep on my back and I haven't had a full sleep since before surgery which I think is adding to the emotions.

One boobs being stubborn, it's smaller and still squarish and I'm starting to get boob greed! Thinking maybe I should have gone bigger.

Apart from all the complaining I really am so happy with them. They are pretty amazing and I'm so inlove, I'm just exhausted and getting over the dull but constant pain.

How long until you felt completely normal again?

I feel like my first few weeks were a lot easier.

I hate being negative and I really do love my girls and appreciate what I've got and how easy I've had it compared to some, but it does feel good to vent sometimes and I haven't vented for a while.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Hi Hun! Sorry to hear your still not feeling well:( my right boob is being a pain too still tight where the left has completely settled. How much longer do u have to sleep on your back for? I'm sure u will feel more positive as soon as your sleeping better, you have a great set of boobs there:) x x

Hey lovely!

Yeh my left is still a bit odd shaped and if I can't get it to settle down they may have to manually drop it. It's not that bad but my nurse not settle for less than perfect. I'm not quite a perfectionist. I mainly notice the size difference however I think that's because I'm really analyzing them. Hopefully your righty settles soon for you!

I'm on my back until my next post op app in two weeks and we will go from there.. I've been no bra or post op bra for about a month now and I think it's helping my cleavage spread to a safe distance. However I'm worried I'll lose my upper pole if I go without a bra for too long..

Can't wait for the healing to be over. It's draining!

Thank you :) and right back at you!

Hey love, I'm 4 weeks post op and still having to take it easy, I too get tender when I do too much (which isn't much) and like you am still back sleeping and finding a lot uncomfortable, one boob has D&F'd the other has not. I'm just trying to take each day as it comes and not be too frustrated. Sigh, its hard to be so happy with something and yet so frustrated by the process!

Hey love, I'm 4 weeks post op and still having to take it easy, I too get tender when I do too much (which isn't much) and like you am still back sleeping and finding a lot uncomfortable, one boob has D&F'd the other has not. I'm just trying to take each day as it comes and not be too frustrated. Sigh, its hard to be so happy with something and yet so frustrated by the process!

Wow, sounds like we have the same experience! Haha

It's frustrating and draining, but at the same time I love them so much so I feel guilty when I get upset about them. This I'm just having a downer moment and they don't feel much bigger than they did, so it's like I'm in pain but not much has changed.

I'm sure in a few days I'll be back to loving them again! Seems to be the pattern..

Just keen to get a good nights sleep again!

Sorry to hear about your struggle with recovery! Hope you are feeling back to your normal self soon. Is it the side that you had the benign lump removed from that is being the troublemaker? Ps. Your boobs are amazing and they are a good size lol boob greed be gone!!

Sorry to hear about your struggle with recovery! Hope you are feeling back to your normal self soon. Is it the side that you had the benign lump removed from that is being the troublemaker? Ps. Your boobs are amazing and they are a good size lol boob greed be gone!!

Funnily enough my lump side has been trouble free! And that's the side we were most worried about!

It's slightly bigger but always has been.

I was told at my last app my opposite side had to have a pocket created and so I think that's why it's mucking up more. Hopefully it doesn't take too much longer to behave because I don't want to have it manually fixed :( I don't think it's that bad anyways

Aw thankyou! :) :)