Sezzi

Personal loan for BA

Hi girls,

Very new to this forum have found it very interesting and very informative. I have made the decision to go to TCI in Sydney but now its just a matter of finding the funds to get the procedure done.  I am going for a loan as my wedding is also next year so we are getting a loan which will pay for both the wedding and surgery. Very overwhelmed with different companies and rates. Just wondering who everyone else went through and what their repayments were like. Looking at a $15,000 loan.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks :)

I think if you secure the loan with a vehicle you will get a much lower interest rate. I went through cua and they were really easy to deal with :) How exciting for you!! Boobs and a wedding within a year :)

Hi everyone I've confirmed my booking for surgery on the 30th of October this year and paid all of my fees, I went with my bank BeyondBank and I had a secure bank loan! The women I spoke to was wonderful and understanding and helped me a lot through everything in total my loan was $10,300 and my repayments are $61 a week! But I plan on paying it off

Quicker by increasing my payments when I get my tax back haha I think on this matter if you have waited and wanted surgery for long enough and you can afford the repayment then why not do it, it's almost like your saving the money but instead you get your boobies or whatever quicker!

If it makes your quality of life better then do it, since I was 16 I wanted it done and I waited for them to catch up ( which they never did) so once I was able to I got a personal loan and secured it with my car that I bought myself (with out a loan ) and I'm so excited to have my surgery and I'm happy I decided to do it!

I have applied for a $8,000 loan with NAB 12.99% pa personal fixed loan $61.75 a week for 3 years (total interest $1600 paid extra) so totalling $9600 for my implants but its still cheaper than here in WA. I am also wanting to go to TCI sydney and hopefully I get my loan next week so I can book it in!

as far as I am concerned, you live to be happy and no one else can put value on what that is for you. If you want a loan get a loan. :-)

Wow, reading the rates that big banks are charging makes me cringe. I've done some loans through my super fund and felt I was ripping people off charging 7-8% p.a.

Might have to speak to my accountant about offering boobie loans ;-)

Wow, reading the rates that big banks are charging makes me cringe. I've done some loans through my super fund and felt I was ripping people off charging 7-8% p.a.

Might have to speak to my accountant about offering boobie loans ;-)

LOL, boobie loans :)