jane93

LIFT W/ DR DONA AND SCARRING

hi everyone,

im wondering if anyone can help me out?

im highly interested in getting a breast lift and implant from dr dona (sydney) in the near future, ive got my gp referal and all, im just curious if anyone has been a patient with him and how their scarring is?

also if you got any sort of rebate?

id love to see some before and afters from this op, my main concern is the scarring but i dont thik=nk i can handle this sag much longer

thanks for any help

I would have loved to have gone through Dr Dona but he wouldn't do my BL and BA in one operation, said It needed to be done in 2 operations. He is the only surgeon who has said this so I will not be going through him. His results that I've seen are amazing though!

Hi nadz81 I'm to going to Dr dona in may for BL, BA, and tummy tuck I'm so hoping he does the lot in one op, as I don't live in Sydney I'm a tasse girl would u mind me adding you as a friend to see his work

Hi Girls

I am also new to this site, I would love to see his work.  I am wanting a TT, BL and implants... if I could also see some pics that would be great.  Price is also a bit scary.... DanniDD would you mind me asking how much in total (no private health) were you quoted?

Thanks for that ladies.

Hi girls,

I've just booked in a consultation with dr Donna for a lift and augmentation, had to send in pics of myself as I live in adelaide, would love to see anyone else who has had his work. The before and afters on his site do look amazing but do they just pick the best ones to show?

Mell