Sign in to follow this  
Lissybear

Furries fluffing

I'm 4 weeks now post op my revision. I know furies don't drop as such and only fluff but is the process of the impant gel moving down to bottom of implant still what happens with furries.

My right side has fluffed and is nice and round and full. My left is slightly less.

Just hoping that it isn't another issue lol

When I lean over my left is more pudgy underneath and my right is fine

I'm guessing it's just a catch up game but wanted to make sure by other furry girls

Yes that's right Lissy, the gel inside the furry implants does migrate south a little over time.

They may not do their thing at the same pace but they eventually catch up and even out :)

Mine are dual plane and took 4 months to finish fluffing and settling, I haven't taken my 5 month pics yet even though I was 5 months last week! But I don't think they have changed since the 4 month mark.

I hope you are loving your new furries!

Thanks aussiechic

Was starting to get worried as this was the time things went wrong last time :(

My right has definantly fluffed so much more. Even when I lean forward it's nice and round at the base but left is still torpedo shaped (mildly)

Hate the waiting and I guess I, even more nervous due to my first BA

Did u massage yours to help or just left it

One of mine dropped and settled faster too, my non dominant side was faster. Definitely do not massage furries as you can interfere with the healing process, remember how collagen fibres are growing in and around that polyurethane coating? Well massage can damage those new fibres so just let them be... As hard as that is I know!