Sign in to follow this  
Seiboob

Unevenness

Hey ladies,

I'm 7 weeks post op and have a noticibly larger boob than the other. Was wondering if anyone had unevenness that did correct itself after a few months or should I start to worry?

I'm seeing my surgeon on Friday so I can talk to him, I'm just hoping for some advice from girls that might of had the same problem:)

I am 5 weeks post op and have one bigger than the other, one has also dropped and fluffed whilst the larger swollen one has not. I am seeing my PS for an unscheduled appointment on Friday as well as I can feel a pocket of fluid on the larger one so they'll see whether this needs draining. If I didn't feel the fluid then I would be continuing to just wait for it to settle. From what I've read its normal and my PS always talked about 3 months with recovery size for me.

Ohhh no usplusthree, hopefully it can be fixed on the ASAP for you! :)

I'm mainly worried because mine were uneven before hand. I'm hoping it's just taking a while to settle.

Yeh Lauren mine are still the same as yours :( I'm so impatient! Hoping it's just going to take time! Really don't want to have to pay to get them fixed!

I had some really obvious asymmetry early on, I have different sized implants because they were uneven pre op. Now they're much more symmetrical. They'll never be perfectly even because my surgeon and I decided not to have my nipples moved.

I have pics you can see it in

If they were uneven to start with then I would imagine realistically they are going to be uneven afterward, I had asymmetry so had different sized implants put in, they originally swelled and changed evenly and then that started changing at about 4 weeks to now where righty D&F'd and lefty hasn't. I imagine similar to Mrs-B that I won't be perfectly symmetrical as we did't move my nipples but it will be better than pre surgery.

Yeh they weren't too un even, a lot of the extra size had to do with the lump I got removed. But now they seem to be different. It might just be because I'm over analyzing them. The one that is smaller is still sitting high and not fully rounded yet so that may home something to do with it appearing smaller. Thanks girls :) I'll just wait it out. I'm not a perfectionist so it doesn't overly bother me, I'm just curious as to if it might not have fluffed fully or not.

Hi Sei,

I've read many surgeons say that breasts are sisters and not twins, every woman has slightly different breasts - and true symmetry is very, very rare. I wouldn't over-analyse it too much - from your pics they look AMAZING! plus - they say it can take 3 months, sometimes even longer- up to a year, for the breasts to settle.

Xox

Hi Seiboob

I am 6 weeks post op and noticing that my right is larger than my left!!! My boobs were not uneven before surgery so I am just hoping that it will eventually correct itself. I have emailed my ps pics so hopefully he comes back with slme good news!! I am stressing about it.

From your pics that I have seen I couldbt tell that they were uneven

SO Dr Harwood emailed me back and he says my lefty looks like the normal one and my righty still has some muscle spasms which makes it look like its bigger than it really is. I am feeling a bit sad because i feel like my lefty is SO SMALL :( and here i was thinking I went too big... and now that they are settling i wish i went bigger :( :(

Thanks rockmelon!! That's a good way to think of it! and thankyou! I'm so happy :)

Yes dee I'm in the same situation! I could do with an extra 50cc for sure haha. But I think it's only because I'm used to them. I hope my smaller one is the problem because I'm happy with my big one :)hopefully all settles down for you soon! Keep me updated :)