kaytee88

moderate profile

Dr Nguyen is amazing, he put me at ease straight away, and will listen to what YOU want and then make his recommendation. I was offered 330 mod profile, or 360 full profile. Both implants were the same width, 360 just more projection. I am after more shape than big, so am happy to go with 330 mod. Have you had consult yet?

Sorry babe but ive got mined last December with Dr Lee but my friend had her consult today with him and didn't seem to have a good experience or get much help... she was told 330mod or 365mod and she is just so unsure or what the mod will be like cause I have 300hp

Sorry babe but ive got mined last December with Dr Lee but my friend had her consult today with him and didn't seem to have a good experience or get much help... she was told 330mod or 365mod and she is just so unsure or what the mod will be like cause I have 300hp

I've heard Dr Lee is usually really good! Seems strange that 2 diff size mod profiles were recommended, as they would would be different base width? I could understand 330 mod and 360 high as options as they are same width. It all depends on her stats, I am not that tall or wide 162cm and 52kg Bwd of 13. The mod profile on me will give me more side boob and a more natural shape shape than a higher profile that will be less wide and project out wards more, but that is what I prefer.

What type of result is your friend hoping for, what are her stats?

I've heard Dr Lee is usually really good! Seems strange that 2 diff size mod profiles were recommended, as they would would be different base width? I could understand 330 mod and 360 high as options as they are same width. It all depends on her stats, I am not that tall or wide 162cm and 52kg Bwd of 13. The mod profile on me will give me more side boob and a more natural shape shape than a higher profile that will be less wide and project out wards more, but that is what I prefer.

What type of result is your friend hoping for, what are her stats?

Sorry that was misunderstood. My friend didnt have a great experience with Dr Nguyen. Dr Lee was fantastic.

My friend is similar she is 159cm tall and 47kgs bwd 13cm deflated b. 

She doesnt want massive but its always a worry that they may not be what you are wanting as everyone is different.

I have 350 mod+ but would like to go bigger. I'm 5 ft 6, 65kgs and my bw is 12.5. Spoke to my cs and he suggested I change to 425/450 hp as has same width. I thought I wanted a natural look (which I have as no one has noticed lol) but now I want more upper pole fullness as well. Hope to redo in next few weeks.

I have 350 mod+ but would like to go bigger. I'm 5 ft 6, 65kgs and my bw is 12.5. Spoke to my cs and he suggested I change to 425/450 hp as has same width. I thought I wanted a natural look (which I have as no one has noticed lol) but now I want more upper pole fullness as well. Hope to redo in next few weeks.

Hi haykeez, mind if I send you a friend request? We have pretty much exactly the same stats.. I'm booked in for BA on 13th nov..:)