just_fake_it

knocked back from MAC Credit finance

For anyone who has been knocked back from mac credit. Have you found anotjer comoany to fo through for finance? We know we can afford $30 a week at TCI and have a good credit rating but for some reason they have knocked me back and I'm devastated

Yeah check your history. We got knocked back refinancing our car as Telstra had given us a bad rating for 8yrs ago and it wasnt even us yet it made our life hell...after getting 2 car loans and a house mortgage mind you. So yeah just check. Telstra admitted fault but doesnt make you feel any better when you know you've got perfect ratings... oh we were not even with Telstra!! Idiots

Oh no that's horrible Keysma! We checked our credit rating and everything is perfect except for an outstanding fee if 200 from Vodafone. When we called Vodafone about it they don't even have a record of it and now we need to wait 24hrs before they can sort out the problem! Gahh so annoyed. I just want to book my boobies in already lol

Oh no that's horrible Keysma! We checked our credit rating and everything is perfect except for an outstanding fee if 200 from Vodafone. When we called Vodafone about it they don't even have a record of it and now we need to wait 24hrs before they can sort out the problem! Gahh so annoyed. I just want to book my boobies in already lol

Hopefully all will be good now carly_simone :) I went through CUA and they were really easy to deal with.  Crossing my fingers for you xx