MissMiss86

5 days post op with greensmith

Hi all!

So I bit the bullet and finally fixed my nose which I have disliked for quite some time. I feel fine (it really is like a bad cold) but just wanted to check in on breathing and bleeding. I still can't breathe through my nose at all and my nose is still bleeding on and off through the day. Has anyone had similar experiences post op?

As for greensmith himself, I felt really comfortable and had full confidence in him. I can see the bottom of my nose and I already love it.. My nostrils are small and cute which are 2 words I would have NEVER used a week ago! Other than the frustration of not breathing, I am really happy that I finally took this step. Feel free to send through questions as I know I needed all the help I could get!

Guest Cosmetic

I recently under went Rhinoplasty... You can't breathe as you have splints in your nose lol  Bleeding from the nose should decrease day by day ...

after fewdays of not bleeding I remeber oneday where my nose just bleeded alot of blood and luckly I was going to see my ENT P.S  that same day and said everything is fine and it's normal  as it's healing ... keep your head elevated for a while and keep tapeing your nose ! Also use the nose rinse 3x a day.

I hate the smell of dried heavy blood and it's quite disgusting what comes out of your nose :(

Quite funny I never felt extreme pain ...

Thanks for that!

I don't have packs in my nose and my breathing kind of comes and goes.. I always wake up with not being able to breathe through my nose though. Torture for me as I'm a nose breather not a mouth breather!

How did you find your dry mouth? Mine has been so bad that I'm getting cuts on my tongue :(

I had mine on Monday. I sip water at night and use lip balm to keep lips moist. The stuffy nose is yuck but I had my boobs done so that's def been harder of the two as I had bad pain and nausea from the boobs and had a rough night but now day 4 feeling improvement on all fronts. I use the fess nasal spray and hydrogen peroxide outside my nose for any crusty bits and Vaseline. I have headaches from sinus work so I find ice on my face and Panadol helps a bit.