Whitey

Thailand with kids

Hey peeps,

I know there are a few regular Thailand visitors on here and was hoping for some recommendations on activities or places to visit with kids.

I am heading over for a couple of weeks at the end of June and then my ex is bringing my boys to Phuket for a week before I head to Singapore

for a week and then home again. They will be 8 and almost 7 at the time so unfortunately parasailing and the shooting range is out :p

What are peoples thoughts on exciting stuff to do?

At the moment I have Fantasea on my list but that is all.

Tiger Kingdom great, a Island day trip/ snorkeling ( book in Australia with Phuket Sails and captain Mark!) a bit more expensive but worth every cent! ATV ride up to the big budda, elephant trekking, there's also a big water adventure park about an hour out of Phuket, I forget the name but u can google it. That's probebly all you would want to fit in for a week! I try to do something every second day then spend a day just having fun by the pool and ice cream happy hour x

Dee beat me to it! The waterpark is good, not Gold Coast wet n wild but still fun. I can't remember the name either but it's out near the airport because l remember planes going overhead very closely when l was at the top of a waterside. Some resorts have great kids clubs so plenty to do as well. If they are not to small the zip lining is fun, not sure if there is an age requirement, l imagine there would be. Happy researching, all l can think of is older kids activities!