rhirhi_13

Thailand Dr Veerawat August 2015

Hi ladies heading to thailand in august for new boobies.... i was with dr Boonchai but i had to change my dates an unfortunately he isn't available the day i need anymore... i have since chosen Dr Veerawat... hoping some of u girls have some goos exeperiences with him you could share... any other advice would be great too.. thinkinh 300cc to 350cc under the muscle, leaning more towards the lower side of 300 as i dont want them the look massive an fake!! Thanks girls!! Xx

Hey Rhirhi, what date are you having surgery? ill be over there in august, having a BA done by dr boonchai. My freind had hers done by Dr Veerawat couple years ago and they look great. Hes a good surgeon from what i hear. He was one of my choices but he tends to push for the teardrop implants

Hi Rhirhi, I just had my surgery with Dr Boonchai but I actually work with 3 girls who have been to Dr Veerawat and all of their boobs are amazing and they have nothing but good things to say about him :) one went 5 years ago and the other two only went last year.