Vivian

Vivian's BA surgery experience.... 1 year later

This is an extension to my original post (link below), thought I'd better start a new one for one year post surgery....

One year post op and I couldn't be happier with my result! The shape and look are just what I wanted. I have lost a fair bit of body fat so get some rippling in the side boob when I lean forward, nothing you can see but I can feel it with my hand. The fat loss also makes them look a bit 'faker' when I've got no clothes on. 

I have most nipple sensation back but not as pleasurable as pre-op but I think it's getting there! I'm still numb under both nipples which I couldn't stand to start with but got used to it now.

They still feel quite firm and definitely don't move or jiggle like natural breasts. They're more like new teenage breasts :D (That's how I want to look at it and I'm sticking with it!) They're still movable and soft and don't look hard or plasticky. I still just wear sports crops when exercising. I think this goes with the Allergen Natrelle 410HC implant as I've seen similar stories since getting mine of similar firm feeling experiences. My PS said at my 6 month check he didn't think they'd soften further but I think they have in the last 6 months. I'm quietly confident that the firmness means sagging might be delayed- fingers crossed!

I'm doing full exercise a with pecs now (full push-ups, pull-ups, bench press etc) but still less weight than pre-op, not that they were huge anyway. I can also lay on my belly now without any thought which I wasn't comfortable doing at 9 months post op.

So I've attached pics of pre-op and now with star nipples (sorry!) but if you want to see them star-less message me and I'll have to manually release photos... Hubby is protective of the boobies and doesn't wants piccies of them out there.

Sorry for the long story, didn't want to miss anything!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Vivian
Add scar photos

hey viv! how are you? they are looking great you must be so pleased :)

Hi!! I'm going well! I haven't been on much lately but thought I'd better pop back for an update and see how everyone is going. Might stalk you now and see what you've been up to :D

I've added the scar photos, which are going pretty well. I stopped using bio-oil and taping them around 9 months and they're sitting nice and flat. I might get back into the bio oil for 3 months and see if it makes a difference....

Hi!! I'm going well! I haven't been on much lately but thought I'd better pop back for an update and see how everyone is going. Might stalk you now and see what you've been up to :D

I've added the scar photos, which are going pretty well. I stopped using bio-oil and taping them around 9 months and they're sitting nice and flat. I might get back into the bio oil for 3 months and see if it makes a difference....

Me either! was wondering how everyone was doing so thought id check in :) haha will have to follow you too lol the sites changed a bit hasn't it? your scars look great too I stopped using my scar gel ages ago but might have to go back to it as well