Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

les blackstock

Recommended Posts

Yes i have - and having to get a "plastic surgeon" to fix them.

You get what you pay for and he was extremely rude when i tried to talk to him about my concerns.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this