Anna

Implants without Lift when told needed.

Hi i am thinking of having BA done end of year.Iv done the pencil test and im classed as borderline or over.3 kids later.Currently in the process of losing 26kgs before i send photos to a surgeon.My question.Has anyone been borderline.Quite big and droopy and had BA without the lift?

Why don't you want a lift? What's your reasoning behind it? Is it financial? Do lots of research before making this decision. Otherwise you could end up looking a bit like ball in a sock. 

I had a lift as I have breastfeed and lost lots of weight. listen to the experts they know what they are talking about, get several opinions. 

My friends sister did this. She had a lot of saggy skin after going from an A to F cup twice with breastfeeding. She had to get very large implants to fill up the extra skin (I'm not 100% sure on the size but they look to me around the 500cc mark). She showed them to me and they do look good but there def is a bit of sag there

Ok.Yeah im a single mum of 3.No family here or support so hard to get someone here to watch kids.Hard enough doing it alone.Are there any you know of still around 12-14k with implants?