500hp

Perth girls TCI

Hey girls

anyone flying from perth to Sydney TCI?

what dr did you go with? 

Any complications flying home? 

What was your overall cost?

did you find anyone in perth similar cost?

thank you x

I flew from Perth to Sydney on Monday and had my surgery Tuesday. I flew home today. My doctor was Dr Farheen Ali @ TCI. No issues flying home, had a little nausea and a headache, I'm all okay now though. 

My overal cost including the implants was about $8,000

Goodluck with everything x

Hiya! I'll be flying to tci bondi in October and I'm estimating around 8 g too thts including the capsular contraction guarantee which I am definatley getting at an extra 500.( plus I scored crazy cheap flights from tiger at 180 each way) I chose carry on luggage too cos I'll not take much and who wants to wait for a suitcase at the other end when you get home. I'm going with dr lee, although I'm having a consult done here in perth b4 I go with dr goldman to get an idea of what I'm looking at. I go on the 17th July and I'll post here what he roughly costs although I've read somewhere online it was around 12, 500 for him. But then you never know what that covers each surgery has diff issues as we know all breasts are not made equal lol especially mine!

Hi

I went to TCi back in April

Dr Lee

No probs flying home, try to get a window seat only because you can lean against the window.

have your partner friend carry your bags for you.

cost me under $7000.  I got the cc guarantee free flights through quantas FF membership and I got cheap acc at the Meriton when there was a sale . arrived Thursday for consult , had surgery Friday and flew home Sunday.

I had consult with a PS previously in Perth estimated cost was $13000.

TCI has been great ,follow up care has been very thorough no complaints here.

Good luck your in great hands with Dr Lee :)

Oh that's great minnie mouse!   How has your surgery progressed what size where you pre op and post so excited and heard good things from Dr lee. I fly same as you thurs consult Fri surgery and Sunday home. I'll definitely ask for a Window seat aswell thanks for that. How did you find your consult compared between the perth surgeon and dr lee? Did they advise similar options despite the price difference?  😊

I had my BA way TCI at the end of May and flew from Perth. I arrived Wednesday morning, consult Wed morning and surgery Thursday. All of the staff were just awesome and I'm thrilled with my results. I flew back Sunday night. I stayed at Fiori Apartments which were great and definitely served the purpose as they were serviced apartments. It was only a 5 minute walk from the Parramatta clinic. All up with surgery, flights, accommodation, CC guarantee and a hire car it was probably $8,000.

Hi Minnie Mouse,

So happy to hear about your story!! I just booked my BA for November, fly from Perth. I'm so nervous n excited in the same time 

Haven't booked my flight yet and will be looking on stay at the Quest based on their recommendation ( discount code )

The only thing that worries me is I'm gonna travel on my own and still waiting for email feedback from the nurse agency who will help me after the ops ( Finding out abt the rate )

Any other advise that you can share for me? 😊😁 Thank you so much!!! 

Hi Anja29

how exciting! 😀 , I would really recommend you get someone to go with you. You will need someone to carry your bags to airport etc. I had a completly pain free recovery and didn't take any pain meds but bear in mind lots of people do . ( I think I'm abnormal haha )

I would say go in expecting the worst and hope for the best . You really should have someone there for support . There are the little things you cannot do like lift the jug to make a coffee. You will be surprised how weak you are for the first couple of days . They are cutting under your muscle so you so dont have that normal everyday strength we take for granted. Although I had no pain I couldnt even open the car door or put my own seatbelt on for a few days. I seriously would think about having a support person . 

Who is your surgeon ? 

Make sure you do ALL your research before you go into your consult .

Ask loads of questions and take notes.

It's such an exciting time I went in there so damn excited I'm sure if I didn't go through my notes at my consult  I would have agreed to let the surgeon put teabags in there and I would have been happy on the day haha.

Best wishes babe xx

Edited by Minnie Mouse