Abevemi

3D images of my proposed rack!

Amazing! I would have loved to have 3d images! The size is great. What are your stats again?? And are these high profile? In terms of cleavage, some go Xhp to achieve that otherwise for me I plan on finding some good bras to help :) 

I am 166cm tall, and 59kg (on a good day :p ).  My BWD is 12.5

I am getting 440cc moderate profile.  My aim is to get a bit of side boob and some good cleavage.  Whilst I would love some nice  upper pole roundness, for me its more important to get the cleavage and side boob.

Do you know the implant name, and profile. I suggest finding out the width, height and projection. That way you can work out where the cc's are going and how that will effect the ultimate shape - are you after ultra high profile or more side boob/cleavage? I have similar stats, had 4 consults and over-analysed every implant suggestion (seriously, I spent 9 month obsessing over every detail)... I'm glad I did as I'm now 7 days post-op and really happy with how they are already looking! Your before are a little similar to mine as well.. I deleted all my pics yesterday due to concerns with new format of this site but will re-upload once it's sorted out. Until then, feel free to message me x

Edited by Liss

I will be getting a silimed implant.  12.5 wide, and 5.1 projection, the 440md.  It is a medium profile

You might want to double check as your images show 420cc

You might want to double check as your images show 420cc

I saw that, but the receptionist confirmed that I am down for 440cc....maybe the program only allows for certain sizes ??  This program has different brand implants fitted than what i am down for also.

I will be getting a silimed implant.  12.5 wide, and 5.1 projection, the 440md.  It is a medium profile

Perfect amount of projection, you'll have side boob and cleavage for days! :) I went 395cc moderate plus profile with 5.3 projection, 12.5 wide and 13 high and I love them :) 

I want more cleavage than my 3d image has shown... I've got my second appointment next week, so hoping for good news and its possible. Have you followed up with him yet?

I also didn't think the before looked very realistic though. So fingers crossed the real product will be so better

I havent followed up with him since getting the images.  Not sure whether I am meant to call them, or they will call me :huh::unsure:

The before is pretty accurate actually...I am empty sacs after finishing up breastfeeding :(