BA-finally

Dr James Gaffield at elite cosmetic Mackay

hi all I'm only new here I am booked in for my breast augmentation on the 14th of August I'm so excited! I've been passing my time reading everything BA... and im just wondering if anyone here has gone through dr Gaffield from elite cosmetic Mackay? I would love to see before and after pictures if possible and hear of your experiences.  I am very comfortable with him he made me feel at ease straight away even though I was super nervous. 

im not sure what size I picked out I was a little overwhelmed lol but I asked her what the approximate size they would be she said full d to a dd, MENTOR high profile round implant, under the muscle.

Congrats on booking! There is a group for those having surgery in August in the monthly surgery groups if you want to post there and join the group. 

Funny that you don't remember the size! Might be worth giving them s call and asking? Would drive me mental not knowing as I am forever googling and looking at results for similar size implants! 

Best of luck for surgery! Great you don't have long to wait! 

I know I can't believe I forgot! I can't remember being told what size but I tried on two sizes and I felt the first size was too small then I tried the next one and was more concerned on how they looked than what size but now I'm itching to know I might ring on Monday I want to see if my payment went through and if I have any more appointments before the actual surgery date anyway. I feel like I'm bugging them as I've already rung maybe 5 times for different reasons lol

Hi, I'm new to this forum and I live in Mackay, thinking about booking in for a consultation for Dr Gaffield within the next couple of weeks! I was just wondering if you had any feedback since you've got your surgery done and if you don't mind me asking the around about price you had to pay?  

Thank you so much! :)

Hey I have nothing but good things to say about dr gaffield he is so good at what he does! Feel free to friend request me to see photos of my results

i paid $10500 including anaesthetist and hospital fees

100% worth it 😊