curley

Questioning myself

So im flying out on the 11th of August for my BA in Phuket. Ive read heaps a reviews and spoken with a few girls who have seen the same surgeon. Seen great pics and heard great things but its me im starting to doubt. Has anyone else questioned if its something they really want? Im feeling like a flake. Ive looked in to BA since i was 19 maybe even younger and im 27 end of the year...so its been a while. Ive paid for flights and all the rest (just not the surgery its self) and im thinking is this what i really want to do? Ive had small boobs my entire life and own 2 unpadded bras which i only wear when im feeling lazy or just fluffing around the house. I often stuff my bras too! Im sick of it but am i that sick of it i need to have surgery? My mind seems to change or have a different opinion every day and its doing my head in. I almost feel like i'll get to the hospital have my consult then just because of the time and money already invested in it i will just do it. And i know if i go and dont do it every time i put my overly padded bra on i will think screw this i should have just done it. Just hoping to hear from some of you ladies who have actually gone through with it and questioned everything before hand. Thanks! xx

It's such a big decision that I think it's only natural to question it. My BA is scheduled for 29 July and I know up until the second I'm under a GA I'll be  hoping for no regrets. I'm 38 and have never been able to fill a A cup, so I'm wondering if I'll still feel like the real 'me' afterwards. But I'll never know unless I have the procedure. 

I feel exactly the same and mine is on the 7th of August. I am the same as you and I'm so glad to hear someone is thinking the exact same as I have been. I think it is completely normal and shows that you're making an educated decision. I would be more concerned if you weren't thinking deeply about such a big thing 

Oh wow, I feel like I could of written your exact question. I'm in a similar situation. I've wanted to do my BA since my first appointment (booked and then cancelled) when I was 21. My bf at the time (which is now my husband) talked me out of it saying just wait just wait. Move on I'm now married to him, 3 kids and 33 years old and i'm back to wanting to get it done. Every day is a padded bra, every day is a wish for boobs! Is anyone ever really ready for elective surgery? I wish I could just get over my fear and just do it! is it even fear? I think it's more about doing something and then having problems after. messing with my body and then having to deal with the complications....argh im not really helping you am I? haha

I think we all go through a period of questioning ourselves.  It is kind of like getting cold feet before a wedding (it's a right of passage).  You will not regret it.  I remember just after having the BA wondering why I did this.  Now I love them and my only regret is that I didn't go bigger.   I'm sure you will be fine and whilst it is good to be aware of complications, it should not be your main focus.  Good luck.

Great post Curley. I feel the exact same! I'm booked in for surgery Jan 2016 but I'm on this page almost every day researching and researching, asking myself if this is want I want. I fear I'll wake up and not feel feminine anymore, instead, fake! I'm worried about the size I'll go and if they'll suit me. I'm worried they may make me look fat! I am really into my fitness and look at people in the gym both admiring their bodies with and without boobs! I feel i look very athletic but.. With boobs what would this do to my figure?

I'm worried about the complications, I'm 25 and would like children in the next 5-7 years, would I need them re-doing? Who knows! It's about weighing up the pros and cons. I am ok about going under the knife (I personally know girls who have gone under Dr. Jib in Bangkok Hospital Phuket) but, I'm not so sure about how I'll feel when I wake.

So glad to hear so many of you other ladies also second guess yourself. I've read some horror stories about women getting their implants taken out just days or weeks after surgery because they regretted it so much!! Ahhh I can't imagine :(

I had some doubts and even afterwards during recovery I wondered if it was worth it but looking at before and after pictures reassures me that it was. I thought I would instantly love my new boobs but it is definitely taking time. But it gets better all the time though. 

I got my BA 23rd June 2015 & up till that date I NEVER hated my 12AA boobs...I just wished I had a little more. Even an A cup would've been better. I felt like I was doing something wrong by not loving my body the way it was...like I was being superficial. But then I realised we all do something to be the best version of ourselves. We watch our diet, wear makeup, get our hair done, wax, fake tan etc. why should I rob myself of something that I want when people modify the 'real' them every day. I didn't get them because I was unhappy...I got them because I wanted to feel sexy & not look like a pubescent 12 yr old boy 😂😁 I chose 295cc and it's taken me to a 12C look. I worried I'd feel 'them' inside me...but suprisungly I don't feel like they're fake...I just feel complete. I don't feel fat, I love the curves they give my body. I don't miss my itty bitty titties...apart from the lying on my tummy. Yes I look diff, but I like this me. I don't regret it one bit. But the process your going through I went through too x

I was you 2 months ago. I had booked it and 3 weeks beforehand had a complete meltdown and almost cancelled. I kept thinking what if I don't wake up from surgery, what if I get botched implants, what if what if what if??? But I had to keep reminding myself why I booked it in the first place - because I had wanted boobs all my life! I went ahead and even though my recovery has been less than ideal I'm so glad I did it. Your fears and doubts are so normal! Good luck you will love them once you have them xx 

Before my surgery last Friday I was feeling exactly the same as you are now! I was going through weird swings of being so happy and excited that I was finally doing it, then anxiety and fear of the pain and recovery, then just plain questioning the whole thing wondering why I was going to put myself through it and asking myself 'are my boobs really that bad to begin with?'. All those emotions just turned in to excitement on the day of surgery, I couldn't get the smile off my face as I was being wheeled in to theatre, the nurses thought I was pretty strange haha. 

I was one of those girls who wore those 'add 2 cup sizes' bras all the time. Even when I was at home on my own or just with my partner I would always wear one, it was almost like I was trying to trick myself in to thinking I was happy with my body. But then when it came time to put on swimwear I would be really depressed, I had to be so selective with the swimwear I wore infront of people so they would continue to think I had bigger boobs than I really did. I think that's going to be the best part of having my new additions, in summer i'm going to wear an unpadded triangle bikini and be so so happy :).

Thanks ladies. Happy to hear im not the only one having all these crazy thoughts. I know at the end of the day i probably wont regret it once everything settles and am no longer restricted with pain/post op care but the waiting is driving me nuts and Im not telling anyone so i just hope everything goes smoothly for an easy transition.

Thanks again! xx

Im heading over in August and surgery on the 5th and iv been sooooo excited but since its hit this last month its like sunk in and is coming up so close. I booked 6 months prior and couldnt wait for it to come sooner now im like oh gosh so much to do and running out of time. Iv been super stressed about things too soo im not really getting the chance to be excited really :(

It sucks beacuse iv been wanting this for so many years now and the time is near but i have so much going on to even feel like its really happening.

We just have to stay positive :)

Does anyone else fear that they get their dream boobies but then they regret not being natural?

Thats my fear. im 26, booked in for 6th august, all paid. B to D