rachael1981

Any experience with a BL and BA to correct asymmetry

Hi ladies, i am having a BA and BL in January with mark ashton to correct asymmetry and give them life again after my kids lol. My question is has anyone found the asymmetry still an issue having the BA and BL done at the same time? I was told by a couple other surgeons i should first get my larger one reduced and get a lift then wait a year to pop the implants in... where mark saw this as no issue and said it was an easy case.... just worried how hight the percentage is that i will have to go back for revision to get it right, im not fussed if they are a bit different, they are a cup and half different at the moment (one is a full D the other a small C) which im really uncomfortable with but if they were slightly out i wouldnt care at all as i know nearly all boobs arent even... thanks in advance ladies :)

I have asymmetry and need a lollipop lift on both breasts. I've seen two surgeons and one was Mark. The first surgeon said ideally people would have a lift, let that heal and then do implants down the track. He did say that most people don't do this because it's expensive. That surgeon gave me a quote for both procedures together. I asked Mark if doing both together was an issue and if it would mean I had to go with a smaller implant, he said it wouldn't matter and doing both together would be fine. I did see before and after of lollipop lift and augmentation for both surgeons. I have one more consult, but was very impressed by Mark. 

Oh thanks so much for the response I kinda feel like we are a rare breed lol. Yeh see I've seen a few surgeons and they have all said the same as what your other surgeon said but yes mark didn't see an issue at all about it. Made me feel really confident and happy that I can get it all done in one go. Anyway I will be able to tell you how I go after the 11th of jan as I'm booked in with mark for then.....

I'm 5 weeks PO from BA with a lift on only my left side. 

I was a very difficult case as I was mildly tuberous, had asymmetry & sagging on 1 side.  

I had 5 consults and every one of the surgeons suggested the lift and implants together so that's exactly what I did.   

From what I had, I'm very happy with the results. 

thanks comtom... yeh i even asked mark ashton if doing them in two surgeries would be better and he kinda laughed at the idea and said absolutely not why would i put you through two surgeries when i can easily do one... so i guess il go with his confidence lol!