Emxoxo

Laying on your stomach after BA

My mum had a boob job (40 yrs ago) and she has always laid on her tummy.

i have read about and heard about people laying in their tummies after BA too.

you just have to wait till you've healed enough for it to be comfortable.

I lie on my tummy no issues. I don't think it was an extensive amount of time before I was doing it again. I naturally lie on my front... Well I'm a fidgit and I flip a lot but I don't even think about it twice...

i recall having a body massage after my surgery and I had to lie on my front, it was a little too soon but I just was very careful. It was maybe a week after surgery... that was a little uncomfortable but bearable, I just made sure the lady knew. I will be an extreme but it's now been 2 years, no issues with my implants and sleep on my front whenever I want 

I had my ba in March and probably 6 weeks later I got a massage and have had treatments almost every fortnight since and I still sleep on my stomach! Initially of course it hurts but that's only in the first few weeks, after that it's just a weird feeling but then you get used to it

I'm 6 weeks PO & I've tried once (a few weeks ago) it felt so weird I've not tried it since :/ 

i go to Physio every week and have to lay on my side. 

i love a massage so hoping when the time comes I'll be able to lie on my front. 

Is it really the case that u can never lay on your stomach again? I mean what about getting massages or etc? Is it just uncomfortable as If you can feel the implant or what's the go?

You won't be able to comfortably for a few months. Once all the swelling and healing is done, you can roll around on that tummy till your hearts content. 

This is something I'm worried about as I'm a side/tummy sleeper.

going to have to buy lots of pillows and wedge me in so I don't roll over. At least till 8 weeks or so.

I sleep propped up so I can't really roll without waking up, my PS said I can sleep how ever I want but it is just to uncomfortable yet to side sleep tried it last night lasted about 20 mins arrrrggghhh lol

I started waking myself up around 3 weeks post op because I had rolled onto my side. Pre op I only slept on my stomach but post op I don't last all night laying on them, I'm 5 months post op.

Oh thats not good... i hope i will be able to sleep on my side/tummy :(  i dont know how i will go on my back ... i hated not being able sleep on my tummy when i was pregnant :unsure:

I started waking myself up around 3 weeks post op because I had rolled onto my side. Pre op I only slept on my stomach but post op I don't last all night laying on them, I'm 5 months post op.