mycosmeticjourney

Getting bigger after 5 months?

Did anyone find their boobs kept growing after 5 months? I am 5 months today and if anything my boobs have shrunk, not gotten bigger as most people say during the drop and fluff process. The left photo is me 5 weeks PO and they are noticeably more full, rounder with upper pole. The right is today. I understand that people lose upper pole during d&f but I was expecting mine to get bigger :( 

12009795_10206738125108436_1432754772196751744_n.jpg

Did anyone find their boobs kept growing after 5 months? I am 5 months today and if anything my boobs have shrunk, not gotten bigger as most people say during the drop and fluff process. The left photo is me 5 weeks PO and they are noticeably more full, rounder with upper pole. The right is today. I understand that people lose upper pole during d&f but I was expecting mine to get bigger :( 

I am also just over 5 month post op and yes, I was bigger around 4-6 weeks, but I then I think this was residual swelling....the look you want would be achieved with a large brazillian implant, like 700cc, brazillians stay looking fake and pushed up many months (years in my case) after surgery - mine look like your first pic....it's because they are glued onto your chest.  Yours have fully dropped now!  You'll get heaps of upper pole that remains forever with a furry brazillian implant too....because they adhere to your chest wall x

They look bigger to me too but I can see you've lost that upper pole which might be why to you they appear smaller. I think that they don't actually get smaller bigger with D&F once the swelling is gone it's just changes in shape that give a change to how they sit and appear do that's why some say bigger and some say smaller???I think they look fantastic now!!!! 

I am also just over 5 month post op and yes, I was bigger around 4-6 weeks, but I then I think this was residual swelling....the look you want would be achieved with a large brazillian implant, like 700cc, brazillians stay looking fake and pushed up many months (years in my case) after surgery - mine look like your first pic....it's because they are glued onto your chest.  Yours have fully dropped now!  You'll get heaps of upper pole that remains forever with a furry brazillian implant too....because they adhere to your chest wall x

thanks gal, I'm looking into getting bigger with Dr Revis at the end of next year. I want at least 700-800 cc. I'm not sure if he does brazillians, I wasn't sure if they went that big?? But iI love the sound of it :) 

thanks gal, I'm looking into getting bigger with Dr Revis at the end of next year. I want at least 700-800 cc. I'm not sure if he does brazillians, I wasn't sure if they went that big?? But iI love the sound of it :) 

Yeah, no brazillians in US as you now know....for the look you want, ie. lots of upper pole happening I think you would still need to go brazillian as you'll find a bigger non-sticky implant, like 700cc, will actually drop more on your body due to the sheer weight of it - so again even if you go significantly bigger than now, you'll still lose that upper pole you like.....

If I was you, I'd go maybe to the UK, instead of US, & get 700-800cc....but with a brazillian implant :-)  That way you get the size you really want and that high profile and lots of upper pole look you really like - AND IT WILL STAY WITH YOU FORVER (because the implant is stuck to your chest and can't drop!) x 

they look amazing!!

Revis will get the round look to stay as he uses hundreds of perm sutures to hold the implant up aka the internal bra.  It's what he does best 👍

I sent my photos to him today :D cannot wait to hear back

They look awesome! Do you have a bra on in either pic?

no hun no bra on either 

Looking at so many boobs I do now have an appreciation for the look on the left!! So when thats the look you are going for I can see why you would be disappointed when it went away. I think you have a great result either way though :) Let us know what Revis says!!

I sent my photos to him today :D cannot wait to hear back

no hun no bra on either 

I only suggested brazillians because my cousin in Canada went to 650cc early  last year to go bigger and gain more upper poling - the same look you want.  She also has strattice mesh used as she had displacement before....the upper poling stayed with her maybe 5-6 months and then she still lost it...I think the strattice does help keep the implant in place but it will still naturally drop a little due to gravity and the weight of the implant....with brazillians the upper poling will more likely remain - because the implant is literally stuck to that area of your chest...

thats why I suggested brazillians - it's way more likely the upper poling will remain with you for years after surgery... :-)

Also we got our boobs done around the same time this year and about same size (450ccs)  but mine are brazillians - I still have all the upper poling you had in your first pic...you don't lose it with brazillians as the full upper pole is glued to my chest.

So if you like lots of upper pole and a pushed up look brazillians are perfect for this x

I never need to wear a push up bra to look fake as well!

I only suggested brazillians because my cousin in Canada went to 650cc early  last year to go bigger and gain more upper poling - the same look you want.  She also has strattice mesh used as she had displacement before....the upper poling stayed with her maybe 5-6 months and then she still lost it...I think the strattice does help keep the implant in place but it will still naturally drop a little due to gravity and the weight of the implant....with brazillians the upper poling will more likely remain - because the implant is literally stuck to that area of your chest...

thats why I suggested brazillians - it's way more likely the upper poling will remain with you for years after surgery... :-)

revis doesn't us strattice he literally secures the implant to the chest wall with permanent sutures they have much better shape and not as hard as Brazilians. His implants do not move and his work is nice not stuck on look 

He has nailed the glamour look 

Revis work 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by donatella

Are you measuring bigger now though? 

I have anatomicals which pre pregnancy did have upper pole fullness. That being said though I noticed that when my swelling started going down they were looking smaller even though they were measuring bigger - DD to E. 

I think you look great in both photos and I'm actually jealous of your boobs but the important thing is that you are happy. 

Dr Revis will definitely get the look and size you're describing. I'm still torn on whether I see him or stay here. He does amazing work and you would be in good hands.