Kiddi

2yrs post op and pregnant :( any one had kids post op?

Hi ladies I haven't been on here for a really really long time!

so I'm 2yrs down the track and was certain I wouldn't have any more kids.... But I just found out I'm pregnant and I'm super anxious about wrecking my boobs!

i was a B pre children went up to a DD whilst breastfeeding, deflated to a AA post breastfeeding and currently have a very perky, perfect set of DD.

I'm concerned that now I'm pregnant, and if I get as much milk as I did with my 1st 2 kids I will stretch my skin even more and end up with some saggy DD :(

Any women out there care to share their experience?

love Kiddi xxx

Hey Kiddi,

Welcome back and congratulations on the pregnancy. I can imagine how you would feel. I had a dream a month or so ago that I was pregnant and I thought the same thing.
I don't think you need to worry too much about wrecking them. Im not sure if you remember my sister who had her BA, well she has since had a baby and is breastfeeding at the moment and they look great.  The implants haven't affected her milk supply.

I don't think you will know if they will need a redo or not until after you stop feeding. But even then, I would wait a few months before making a judgement about them.

I know someone who had implants after kids then had another baby and she said her breasts are still fine, slightly more natural but not hideous.

Does the idea of revision in the future freak you out? I guess thats the plus side is even if they do get ruined it can be fixed

so good to see you back here by the way. Don and I were just talking the other day about how most of the 'oldies' left the forum

Hey ladies. Thanks for the welcome!

Foxy I do remember ur sis.... Nikki?

i feel like the forum has changed soooo much, I'm trying to work it all out.

i do know my sis in law had no worries with hers after and said they felt more natural.

but I also know of a lady that her boobs look awful after BF :(

hoping to get some real honest insight!

i guess like you said tho I can always have a redo! My hubby thinks ill just have to Upgrade! :)

Hey ladies. Thanks for the welcome!

Foxy I do remember ur sis.... Nikki?

i feel like the forum has changed soooo much, I'm trying to work it all out.

i do know my sis in law had no worries with hers after and said they felt more natural.

but I also know of a lady that her boobs look awful after BF :(

hoping to get some real honest insight!

i guess like you said tho I can always have a redo! My hubby thinks ill just have to Upgrade! :)

Yes Nikki has had a baby and so has Sezzy12B, Sukii is engaged, Amelia is off taking on the fitness world, actually check out the blog we shot with her :)

So much has changed around here but its massive improvements. You can now ask surgeon questions, contact them directly through the forum - haha its all happening.

love the way your hubby thinks, mine would say the same. I am sure your boobs will be fine though

That's great to hear about the other girls! I'm so glad Amelia has moved onward and upward she was so down for a while about life so that's great. I am currently studying PT as well!  

Slowly working the forum out. Some really great changes!

thanks for replying! 

That's great to hear about the other girls! I'm so glad Amelia has moved onward and upward she was so down for a while about life so that's great. I am currently studying PT as well!  

Slowly working the forum out. Some really great changes!

thanks for replying! 

oh that is so awesome, do you remember Nicnac, she became a PT too :)