AMGreaves

Similar Stats 164cm and 53kg with 295cc

I was wondering if there was any girls that would give me some information on what size they ended up with (cup size) after the initial healing process.

I am quite uncomfortable atm and I think it's due to the fact that I was hoping for a little bigger but my skin couldn't accomodate it :-(

i was a A-AA cup before I got 295cc moderate profile and am very intrigued  how everyone else's turned out. 

At the moment I have quiet a bit of swelling and it has moved around to the side (under my underarm area) is this normal or should I go see my surgeon just in case?

Hi, I'm 166cm and 56 kg. I was a A/B cup before and went 390cc round under. I'm only 15 days postop and have not been meassured yet but had to buy a new sportsbra the other day and had to buy a DD

Ive got quite a bid of a sideboob as well, especially in the evening when everything swells on. My surgeon said this is normal and nothing to worry about😊

Thank you girls I was a little disappointed to begin with but to hear that a C cup isn't out of the question once D&F occurs I can't wait to see my results I have posted pics of 3 day post op and was a little worried about the gap I have at the moment.

Another question will the gap in between get slightly smaller or stay roughly the same and if it does change at roughly what week did you girls notice a difference?

Dr Lee did a mini check up today and is thrilled by the results and admitted he got a much better result then he anticipated and it has boosted my confidence already :-)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hi Dear
i saw you here plasticsurgeryforum.com.au
I'm sofia, Please reply me (sofiasaabiraa@hotmail.com) i have something very important to tell you.
Yours,
sofia

Hi Dear
i saw you here plasticsurgeryforum.com.au
I'm sofia, Please reply me (sofiasaabiraa@hotmail.com) i have something very important to tell you.
Yours,
sofia

hello miss noticed you only just joined what is this very important bit of information you have to tell me ??

:-)

Mine got a bit closer as the swelling resolved and my skin stretched. I think it took about 4-6 weeks before they really change significantly in size but they kept changing in position for another 6-12 months after that. 

She sent me the same message ?

her message isn't in my inbox anymore a fake account I think as I said I noticed she only just joined 12 mins before posting to me in my inbox and on this thread :-(

Mine got a bit closer as the swelling resolved and my skin stretched. I think it took about 4-6 weeks before they really change significantly in size but they kept changing in position for another 6-12 months after that. 

thank you for the reassurance :-) 

i was a little worried about the gap :-)

Hi :) straight after surgery I was super tight and uncomfortable and my implants looked small, due to having tight skin/muscle I'm guessing.

here is a pic of me 3 days P.O and me now at 2 weeks P.O you can see they look much bigger as everything loosens off, I still feel tight and uncomfortable but nothing like the first few days P.O I was barely an A and had 265 cc, photos loaded in wrong order top pic 2 weeks PO bottom 3 days PO

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by rattlie

Hi :) straight after surgery I was super tight and uncomfortable and my implants looked small, due to having tight skin/muscle I'm guessing.

here is a pic of me 3 days P.O and me now at 2 weeks P.O you can see they look much bigger as everything loosens off, I still feel tight and uncomfortable but nothing like the first few days P.O I was barely an A and had 265 cc, photos loaded in wrong order top pic 2 weeks PO bottom 3 days PO

image.jpg

image.jpg

they look amazing :-)

i had very tight muscles due to my fitness so I was worried before going into surgery. But all this information and images is very uplifting. Thank you

they look amazing :-)

i had very tight muscles due to my fitness so I was worried before going into surgery. But all this information and images is very uplifting. Thank you

your welcome, it's very stressful lol they will turn out amazing just hang in there xx

I'm 165cm, 49kg and was an AA cup. I had 300cc HP around 6 weeks ago and am now wearing a C cup. I think this size suits my frame. Still heaps of D & F to go and was told it would take a while as I had little breast tissue. Here's a pic at 5 weeks. One looks bigger than the other but it's just my crap selfie skills. 

image.jpg

I'm 165cm, 49kg and was an AA cup. I had 300cc HP around 6 weeks ago and am now wearing a C cup. I think this size suits my frame. Still heaps of D & F to go and was told it would take a while as I had little breast tissue. Here's a pic at 5 weeks. One looks bigger than the other but it's just my crap selfie skills. 

image.jpg

Hey Mezmoz they look awesome, are they getting soft yet? I'm only a bit over 2 weeks PO and mine are so hard still

I'm 160cm 46 kg.. Now 2 week post ops with 295cc. First few days it looks so small but now it seems getting big :) I was 10AA before and when I went to the bra shop ( I know we have to wait after week 6 but I just got too excited ) the lady that work there says I can pull full C cup but probably will go up to size D after it settle!! So happy