vlinder

Back under the knife again!

Well I am back to theatre again tomorrow.  Obviously my antibiotics are not working effective enough, my (r) breast is still swollen and tender, BLAST IT !!     So disappointed,,,,  my PS will clean my implant, my breast tissue,  perhaps insert a drain and administer large doses of antibiotics.

Say a little prayer for me girls, not having much luck at present,   boohoo!!

Thank you girls for your good wishes, was not too bad this time and other than a hospital excess, it did not cost me anything.  Came home with a drain that I can remove today.        Took a sleeping tabl. and only 2 panadol last night and had a good sleep.   Swelling has gone down a little and I am now for 3 month on antibiotics, so will eat lots of yoghurt!   I don't need any analgesics today yippee.    As you said Donna this time I have GOT to be lucky!!!!!!                 If not, he must remove the implant and I go without for 4 month (shudder)  doesn't bear thinking of . :(          But..... I MUST be optimistic

Day 3,,, lucky me, daughter who is a paramedic, was 'allowed' to remove the drain this morning,   just as well she did it, as I was told in hosp. I could do it myself, it would only be 3-4cm long well,, no,,, it was about 12 cm long .    So glad she was here, I would have freaked out!!!

I feel so much better without it!

Oh sweetie  have just read this thread.  You poor love.   I had no idea you had an infection!  How long PO were you before you got it?

I really  hope you're over the worst and starting to feel better. What an awful thing to happen.  Big hugs xx

Oh sweetie  have just read this thread.  You poor love.   I had no idea you had an infection!  How long PO were you before you got it?

I really  hope you're over the worst and starting to feel better. What an awful thing to happen.  Big hugs xx

Thanks Cathy,  got my infection 3 weeks post op.   I am feeling good, other than worried of course, as I don't want to contemplate the above scenario !!

xo

No, I can absolutely understand that you wouldn't want that to happen!!

It sounds like everything possible is being done to make sure  you don't have any more problems.  Try and stay optimistic, we are all thinking of you.  xx

All the best Vlinder, hope you're on the mend and healing soon!

Thanks Jaddles, holding on here, honestly getting a little depressed and rather worried as I am now lopsided and bigger in one side, seeing my PS tomorrow again

hope you are well Vlinder

Thank you, seeing my PS tomorrow, but I am rather worried, will keep you updated. :)

Well,,,, here I go again.   Have been on antib. for the last 6 weeks and it has no effect.

Removal on Monday of the infected implant, BUGGER !!    Then, without anything for 3 month, not happy Jen .

I am getting sick of anaesthetics, but I guess at present, will have to go for the ride.