Brisbaneboobjob

How long did it take for your boobs to feel normal and apart of you?

I'm 4 days post op and just wondering how long it took for you girls to feel comfortable with your boobs and for them to feel apart of your body and for you to like forget that they are there? 

They just feel like big foreign objects to me right now and it's kinda uncomfortable!! And I also have shooting pains up the sides from nerves so that's not helping! :( 

i struggled pretty bad with the way they felt at the start, to the point of getting really panicky and having bad anxiety about it, i felt like all i could think about was the way my boobs felt and it was exhausting.

I am 8 weeks now and am actually forgetting they are there sometimes which is awesome and they feel more a part of me rather than an implant. i can touch them and the feelings are more normal now.

hang in there it does get better xx

Oh @MaisieF you have had it rough! I am sure after everything you've been through you will be so ultra happy with the end result! They look so good already!! I hope in a while you think it was all worth it xx 

Oh, haha! Thanks, Pepper! I hope that I'm not coming across as a whinger, just 'keepin' it real'. I really do love my new additions  - the size & shape - but it'll be much better once they're fully healed. It's just a slow process!

@Brisbaneboobjob I hope you have a very quick recovery and are feeling better soon. 

Oh, haha! Thanks, Pepper! I hope that I'm not coming across as a whinger, just 'keepin' it real'. I really do love my new additions  - the size & shape - but it'll be much better once they're fully healed. It's just a slow process!

@Brisbaneboobjob I hope you have a very quick recovery and are feeling better soon. 

not whingy at all! I love your posts! As sh*t as it is for you it's great you keep it real and impt for others to see its not a breeze for everyone!! 

I'm at 6 weeks PO and still feel like they are not mine. It is getting better each week though. Getting into normal bras, sleeping laying down and getting back to my normal routine with exercising hopefully will help more.