Elvsa

12 hours to go!!!!

Well, it's done!! They look HUGE! Cant wait for them to drop a little as there is a lot of upper pole fullness, frankenboob lol. Yet to see my PS, he came and saw me after the procedure but I was too out of it. Thanks everyone for your support!! I'll post some pics later when I'm less drugged up lol.

Hey Elvsa! How are you feeling? We are op day sisters. I had mine done this morning too :)

i was so drugged up earlier I fainted while my bf was trying to get me back up to our apartment. Not feeling too bad now... My back is actually giving me more pain than my boobs at the moment. What on earth do we do about that!?! So hard to readjust my pillow fort and move around when I can't even support my weight with my arms...

hope your recovery is going well!! x

Hey JJ, yay op day sisters! So sorry to hear that you hurt yourself and I really hope you get better soon! I'm actually still in hospital, my PS does overnight stay for all his BAs, which reading your story Im now happy about (despite the price tag and rude and unaccommodating nursing and food service staff...). I've got one of those travel neck pillows, it helps heaps. I haven't hurt my back obviously but it's keeping my head still so if you have one/can get your partner to get one it may be worth it? Hope you feel better tomorrow!!

ill post some pics on my page tomorrow I think, once I get home. Hopefully they look a bit better then too!  

Oh yes I think an overnight stay is wise!! I don't think I hurt my back fainting as my boyfriend caught me and it was already sore at the hospital. Think it's just from all the tension in my chest plus trying to lie in awkward upright positions...

I'm too scared of the frankenboob to take my bra off and have a look at the moment. I'm sure yours will start to look great as the settle!

Hey Elvsa! How are you feeling? We are op day sisters. I had mine done this morning too :)

i was so drugged up earlier I fainted while my bf was trying to get me back up to our apartment. Not feeling too bad now... My back is actually giving me more pain than my boobs at the moment. What on earth do we do about that!?! So hard to readjust my pillow fort and move around when I can't even support my weight with my arms...

hope your recovery is going well!! x

maybe try a pec stretch to help with the sore back. I had mine done yesterday too ☺ and slowly moving my shoulders back which seems to be helping with the back pain. Also a heat pack would help to. Looking forward to seeing everyone's progress shots ☺. Good luck for your recovery!