jess123

Cosmedi or Cosmetic Institute

help! I'm just wondering if anyones had their boobs done at either place? I don't know who to go with, the photos all look so good and the Cosmetic Institute have more photos so I'm stuck on who to go through, I've also heard some pretty bad stories from TCI so i'm hoping you ladies can help me out :)!!!

I went through the cosmetic institute for my first BA. Had no issues, I was one who had a good experience actually.

I had weird pains which I followed up and organised an ultra sound for myself as the nurses weren't that helpful down the track. It ended up being nothing. But if it was I don't know how helpful they would have been. They might be a bit better now considering the media stories. 

I dont know anyone personally who's gone through cosmedi place, but they're plastic surgeons so they would seem to be more experienced than TCI.  

I went to a plastic surgeon the second time, Dr Dona. I found him a lot more intelligent and he explained everything in a lot more detail. 

The whole experience with cosmetic vs plastic surgeon was different. 

I had my surgery through cosmeditour and had a really great experience with them. I travelled to Thailand for my op and they literally organised everything for me, they had a lovely cosmeditour rep at the hospital who even held my hand before and after my surgery. I recommend them 100%. The best thing I have ever done for myself. they still to this day call to check up on me, theyre so lovely. 

I told my girlfriend about cosmeditour when I got back from thailand and she booked in with them on the gold coast! Her boobs are fabulous also! She had Luke Stradwick whos a plastic surgeon (that was our biggest issue going through tci - their surgeons) And she paid the same price like $6,000 for a ps and it was in a hospital. 

The issues in the media make it so confusing because they do have so many great pictures on the fb and stuff, but its also a little concerning that they do so many procedures and they arent plastic surgeons :/ I seen on cosmeditour facebook they offer surgery in Sydney now, so it might be a good idea to look into that? 

Either way, its a personal choice - keep doing your research and choose who you feel most comfortable with! Good Luck! :D 

I had my surgery through cosmeditour at pacific hospital on the gold coast :) the girls there are so lovely, surgeons were amazing (Craig Layt/Dr. Theo) they're both plastic surgeons.. I would definitely recommend.