April Jane

Not sure what size to go for?

Hi everyone!!

At the moment I can't make up my mind. I have surgery coming up on the 3rd Nov at TCI Southport with Dr. Nguyen. At my consult i opted for a more natural approach and I really like the look of 415cc High Profile in most pictures of their patients. My BWD is 12.5cm and I'm choosing from 415 HP or now 470 XHP. When I had one in each to see the difference, they were the same and I know t's only like a shot and a half of difference! But will they look completely different when they drop and fluff? And is it really better to go bigger? He said I can't go wider so no side boob because my torso is on the narrow side so I'm looking to project more and focus on amazing cleavage instead. I don't want to regret my decision and i'm so indecisive! Will XHP still look natural-ish? I will try on the sizers again just before surgery so I have a week to think and just try find someone with the same stats as me and same sizes. P.s my stats are 5''7 60 kg Small 32 B cup :) And my inspiration boobs are Arianny Celeste! Xx

ariannymag-arianny2.jpeg

breasts 4.jpeg

IMG_4792.JPG

arianny-celeste-at-ufc-pool-party-in-las-vegas-_1.jpeg

IMG_4846.JPG

IMG_4907.JPG

They are Natrelle textured round gels and HP would be 12.75 at the base by 5.3cm projection and 470 XHP will be 12.5 width by 6.2 projection.

Oh and my breasts are not on the same level :( my left one is slightly lower so hopefully it doesn't accentuate it after surgery.

What were your choices when you went in for a consult and your highest CC option vs. what you ended up with? And do you have any regrets?

I went my max, I asked dr tang if it was my max and he said yes. However I regret not pushing for more as I've known of so many girls who asked for bigger morning of surgery and they were allowed.

I went my max, I asked dr tang if it was my max and he said yes. However I regret not pushing for more as I've known of so many girls who asked for bigger morning of surgery and they were allowed.

I would love to have great shape with nice cleavage and a natural to augmented look on me and I think when I try sizers on again next Tuesday i'll just go with the bigger option because that's what a lot of surgeons out there say to do and >50 doesn't make a big difference! But i'm not keen on XHP's more HP so possibly 415 HP up to 485 HP if i'm allowed. What are your stats if you don't mind me asking and your breast width? What size would you go up to? And are there any issues or problems you had with your first set? Like skin stretching, back problems, finding bras that fit etc? What cup size are you also? Xx

I would love to have great shape with nice cleavage and a natural to augmented look on me and I think when I try sizers on again next Tuesday i'll just go with the bigger option because that's what a lot of surgeons out there say to do and >50 doesn't make a big difference! But i'm not keen on XHP's more HP so possibly 415 HP up to 485 HP if i'm allowed. What are your stats if you don't mind me asking and your breast width? What size would you go up to? And are there any issues or problems you had with your first set? Like skin stretching, back problems, finding bras that fit etc? What cup size are you also? Xx

Good idea! I do love the shape of my HP's. I am 159 cm and was 50 kg at time of surgery. I was always after the big augmented look so I want at least 700cc...so it's a size I definitely would not have been allowed first time anyway. I have contacted a number of surgeons and am looking with having a consult with Dr Dona next year to discuss going bigger. I don't remember my BWD sorry! No problems at all - no stretch marks so far, I barely notice they are there. All my clothes still fit except bikini tops and a few really tight tops. I am a 10E-F but I honestly look more like a D cup :\

Also any ladies out there who would highly recommend capsular contracture guarantee for 5 years? It's $490 with the cosmetic institute but after asking my surgeon he says it's a 5% rate of who gets it and says if you look after them properly you decrease your risk. Has anyone purchased the guarantee? Or think it's a great idea? Or just a waste of money? And also one more Q has anyone lost nipple sensitivity after breast augmentation? Thank you for your help! Xx

Good idea! I do love the shape of my HP's. I am 159 cm and was 50 kg at time of surgery. I was always after the big augmented look so I want at least 700cc...so it's a size I definitely would not have been allowed first time anyway. I have contacted a number of surgeons and am looking with having a consult with Dr Dona next year to discuss going bigger. I don't remember my BWD sorry! No problems at all - no stretch marks so far, I barely notice they are there. All my clothes still fit except bikini tops and a few really tight tops. I am a 10E-F but I honestly look more like a D cup :\

I know that implant size like E-F translates to a D-DD in real boobies? Makes it so hard and confusing haha but Dr Dona is a great surgeon and trainer he just recently performed a BA on one of my workmates and his photos on his website look outstanding and hopefully you get 700cc!! Supposedly 800 is the max you can get in Aus too I think but good luck with your consultation babe! Xx 

Also any ladies out there who would highly recommend capsular contracture guarantee for 5 years? It's $490 with the cosmetic institute but after asking my surgeon he says it's a 5% rate of who gets it and says if you look after them properly you decrease your risk. Has anyone purchased the guarantee? Or think it's a great idea? Or just a waste of money? And also one more Q has anyone lost nipple sensitivity after breast augmentation? Thank you for your help! Xx

I know that implant size like E-F translates to a D-DD in real boobies? Makes it so hard and confusing haha but Dr Dona is a great surgeon and trainer he just recently performed a BA on one of my workmates and his photos on his website look outstanding and hopefully you get 700cc!! Supposedly 800 is the max you can get in Aus too I think but good luck with your consultation babe! Xx 

The highest I know anyone getting in Aus is 1100 cc by Dr Dona. My friend got 920 cc with him and hers look incredible! Thankyou lovely!!