misspedantic

Dr Moradi or Dr Tavakoli?

Hey girls,

I am having trouble deciding between two surgeons.

Dr Moradi have around 5 years of experience doing BA, Dr T have over 10! However I have noticed that Dr Moradi uses the latest technology like 3D Vectra and he is part of Park Clinic + The Breast Clinic and they have their own app etc. He choose some good sizes for me 295mod plus and 330 modplus. I am 51 kg, 166cm tall. Can barely fit into a bra . The width of b are 11.5 and 12.5cm.

I prefer the post op photos of Dr Moradi, they look more natural . Dr T has more of the 'enhanced' looks. I want a very natural result.

Dr Moradi has better communication as I have been emailing him directly which I really like. It's nice to know that if I have any concerns he is just a text away.

I have not read any bad reviews on Dr Moradi either.

Should I go with experience or with someone who I am comfortable with?

Hi 1234

I am 3 weeks post op with Dr T and i can not recommended him highly enough! He has been fantastic throughout the entire process. His staff and nurse are also first class.

I am 170cm, 53kg and got 320cc, round XHP. I wanted upper pole fullness as i had very sad boobies after breastfeeding 2 babies. His recommendations were spot on for me. I am very happy post op.

Surgery and recovery has been a breeze and he is extremely approachable and easy to talk to. I liked that he explained to my why he recommended what he did and is confident without being cocky. He also "warants" his work meaning if there are any complications (including CC) within the first 12 months and you need further surgery he waives his surgeons fee.

I am so happy with my results so far and have no regrets about my decision to go with Dr T.

Good luck with your decision! 😃

Hey girls,

I am having trouble deciding between two surgeons.

Dr Moradi have around 5 years of experience doing BA, Dr T have over 10! However I have noticed that Dr Moradi uses the latest technology like 3D Vectra and he is part of Park Clinic + The Breast Clinic and they have their own app etc. He choose some good sizes for me 295mod plus and 330 modplus. I am 51 kg, 166cm tall. Can barely fit into a bra . The width of b are 11.5 and 12.5cm.

I prefer the post op photos of Dr Moradi, they look more natural . Dr T has more of the 'enhanced' looks. I want a very natural result.

Dr Moradi has better communication as I have been emailing him directly which I really like. It's nice to know that if I have any concerns he is just a text away.

I have not read any bad reviews on Dr Moradi either.

Should I go with experience or with someone who I am comfortable with?

I also went with Dr T earlier this month and couldn't be happier.. Completely agree with boobienewbie.. his work is flawless and my experience with him has been a breeze. The nurse is more than happy to help me whenever I ask advice and Dr T is always so nice and approachable at my post op appointments. Extremely professional and experienced. Highly recommend him and his team!  Let us know how you go.. Good luck!

Another very happy Dr T girl here!  I wanted an ultra-natural look and that's exactly what I got. Dr T's advice was spot on and he and his whole team have been fantastic through the whole process. I can't recommend him highly enough. Check out his website, I know his insta account shows very enhanced outcomes but his website is full of some beautiful natural looks too. 

Thank you so much for your input girls :) 

yes most surgeons have a 12 month warrant period but you will still need to pay hospital fees .

I am struggling between going really natural or going for a 'naturally big' to prevent booby greed. 

I am booked in with Dr Moradi I have nothing but great things to say about the way he has treated me so far nothing is to much to ask when i email him or ring and ask the girls i cant wait until my surgery. i felt really comfortable with him straight away.