Oh really! How exciting, congrats :) 

Please let me know how you go! 

I am an interstate patient, so won't get face to face consult until February and then surgery a few days after... So as you can imagine I'm nervous haha. 

How was he in consult for you? 

Xxx

On 21/12/2015 at 5:41 PM, Nooby said:

Hi There,

I have decided to go with Dr Norris, he was very easy to talk to in the consult and asked all the right questions. Booked in for surgery on the 1st of Feb!

how did you go withDr Norris? and how are your scars healing?

Had lift and augmentation on March 18th 2016 and super happy 2 weeks post op..

Dr Norris has been wonderful since my first consult I have seen him twice since my op and i feel and look great am super happy!!

I see him next week again for info and instruction on maintaining my scars am so happy with the after care so far.

The entire office staff have been awesome too!!Shannon has been wonderful organising my surgery and Barbara at the desk is lovely... Dr Norris is professional and personable and knows his stuff 

can't wait to see my final look after a few more weeks of healing

ladies if your thinking Dr Norris you have made the right decision 

Cheers to beautiful breasts 😀🍾

I agree Shannon is great, she remembered a coversation we had had first meeting and has asked about my daughter, so lovely! I had to change to seeing Dr Norris at Norwest because my work shifts changed and saw Shannon and was so relieved to see a familiar face. Dr Norris is so lovely, a perfectionist , I am very happy with the care and sincerity of all the staff