JesB

Costs of BL with a BA

Hi ladies,

I have my appt with my surgeon Dr Rahdon in a few weeks, however I feel as though I will possibly need a lift as well. I will leave this for him to decide, but just in case I do, I was just wondering in other peoples experience  how much extra a breast lift is on top of the actual BA procedure. I have the funds ready for the BA and was curious how much I would be looking at needing extra for the lift. Just so I'm not looking for too much extra money at the last minute as my surgery is booked for the 17th of December.

If anyone can help to give me an idea, that would be awesome!

x

Hey JesB....I had my BA with Dr Miroshnik & also had an areola reduction which is technically a lift. It was an extra $2500 give or take, but that included surgeon fee, hospital & anaesthetist as the surgery goes for a bit longer. Worth it! Good luck with your savings. :) 

Hey JesB....I had my BA with Dr Miroshnik & also had an areola reduction which is technically a lift. It was an extra $2500 give or take, but that included surgeon fee, hospital & anaesthetist as the surgery goes for a bit longer. Worth it! Good luck with your savings. :) 

Thanks MaisieF :) Thats about the price range I have currently planned for already for the lift, so that shouldn't be a problem. Does having the lift effect the recovery process much more than just having a BA?

Hi JesB,

I went in thinking I'd only need a BA but now I am needing a lift on one side. I've seen 2 surgeons so far. 1st quoted $5000 on top of the BA for a lollipop lift one side only.

2nd surgeon I have been quoted an extra $6000 for a lollipop lift and benelli lift on the other side to even them out. You should get a rebate from Medicare and private health but you would need to double check. 

Does having the lift effect the recovery process much more than just having a BA?

Personally, YES. Much more painful recovery than a straight BA, and Dr M suggests a further 1/2 to 1 week off work if you're having a lift. 

If you have a desk job you could go back at 4 weeks. That's how long I got a medical certificate for, but took an extra 2 weeks off and I'm glad I did. 

Hi JesB,

I went in thinking I'd only need a BA but now I am needing a lift on one side. I've seen 2 surgeons so far. 1st quoted $5000 on top of the BA for a lollipop lift one side only.

2nd surgeon I have been quoted an extra $6000 for a lollipop lift and benelli lift on the other side to even them out. You should get a rebate from Medicare and private health but you would need to double check. 

Oh wow, i definitely haven't budgeted $5000 lol I guess I will wait to find out what my PS says, like I said I'm not even sure if i need it, but I do have some loose skin to fill more at the top of my breast. 

Well my quote from craig rubinstein if i remember roughly it was about 18.2k that was just a lift and augmentation my quote from mark ashton is 17.7k and i'm getting a lift, 100cc reduction, aereola reduction and implants so I think it's a really good price, I think rahdon might be something a little cheaper than mark possibly but youd be looking around 15-17k generally give or take :)

Hi ladies,

I have my appt with my surgeon Dr Rahdon in a few weeks, however I feel as though I will possibly need a lift as well. I will leave this for him to decide, but just in case I do, I was just wondering in other peoples experience  how much extra a breast lift is on top of the actual BA procedure. I have the funds ready for the BA and was curious how much I would be looking at needing extra for the lift. Just so I'm not looking for too much extra money at the last minute as my surgery is booked for the 17th of December.

If anyone can help to give me an idea, that would be awesome!

x

Hello JesB! I'm planning on getting a BA + Lift too. Been on research for 2 months now. lol. I wanted to take my time before booking for a consult. I'm researching like crazy. Anyway, been eyeing this offer for a while, you might find this helpful.