Nikolina

Subfacial Augmentation

Hi Ladies 

Ive just had my second consultation for a BA and the surgeon has recommended Subfacial placement of the implant. Has anyone had their BA done with the Subfacial placement? And would you mind sharing before and after photos, would be much appreciated :) 

Thanks for your reply girls! I haven't even heard for Subfacial before but I did some research online and I've seen some great results. 

JJ I will check her results thanks Hun! 

Katewell yes that if over the muscle which is the part im nervous about because most of the "over" results I have seen I don't really like, wasnt really the look I was going for. My surgeon showed me of his before and after photos though which were amazing and he assured me that as long as it's done properly (over the muscle) it will give me the results I want.

heather86 I just send you a friend request. Thanks for offering to share your results :) xx

Thanks for your reply girls! I haven't even heard for Subfacial before but I did some research online and I've seen some great results. 

Katewell yes that if over the muscle which is the part im nervous about because most of the "over" results I have seen I don't really like, wasnt really the look I was going for. My surgeon showed me of his before and after photos though which were amazing and he assured me that as long as it's done properly (over the muscle) it will give me the results I want.

heather86 I just send you a friend request. Thanks for offering to share your results :) xx

oh okay im subfascial 

what sort of results are you after? 

Have you had a couple of consults? 

Its a bit of a headache with all the research. You have to consider what you are starting with: size, shape and if you have any sagging at all. It's so difficult to know the outcome. 

Good luck 😀

I really just want them to look natural. I dont want them to sit too high, or to come out too much on the side (which is only a problem if they are too big)

im 164cm, 54kg and I'm a 10B at the moment. 

I I have seen two surgeons, the first one told me to go under the muscle and with 325cc, however the surgeon I saw today told me to go over (Subfacial and he recommended 345cc because I was scared that 325 was just a little too small. 

i do have a bit of breast tissue at the moment but my breats naturally come out to the side a little.. So the surgeons today suggested overs for that reason, he said it will create more cleavage, whereas if I go over there could be quiet a big gap in the middle. 

It so hard to decide these things. I've been doing reserach in to my BA for ovet a year now and I still haven't decided what I want hahah. But I trust that which ever surgeon I end up going with knows what they are doing and will give me the results I'm hoping for so fingers crossed!!! 

I had unders previously and the way they were placed they were always in my armpits:( my muscle was appt cut wrong and they would always move to the side with every arm movement,they were severely animated , it ended up damaging my left pec muscle ,so that's why I have overs and i much prefer it as the whole boob moving all the time was annoying 

Oh really that sucks. Yeah I guess it really does come down to what is best for you cause everyone is different. But glad you like them now. I had a look at your progress pictures, your results look fantastic. I've checked out a few albums from girls that have had them over and it's making me feel a lot more confident about it. 

If you look at my pre op photo you can see I had a gap. I was also a 10b so had enough tissue. 

it was this reason (big gap and sideways boob) that my surgeon suggested overs so that I could have a nice cleavage and so my nipples would not point out the way. 

The first couple of weeks I had a lot of side boob lol mainly due to swelling but they have came together nicely and started to drop naturally. 

Also im very active so overs is easier to recover from and easier to get back into fitness. 

I'm still only 7 weeks PO so they still have a little bit of change still to come. 

Oh really that sucks. Yeah I guess it really does come down to what is best for you cause everyone is different. But glad you like them now. I had a look at your progress pictures, your results look fantastic. I've checked out a few albums from girls that have had them over and it's making me feel a lot more confident about it. 

mine are only new so more changes to come ! Ty 

Never heard of subfascial before ? Is that subglandular /overs 

subfascial isn't the same as subglandular. They basically peel the layer of tissue that covers the muscle off(apparently it is really strong) and place the implant between it and the muscle. It's not super common yet. I found a YouTube video of an American surgeon explaining it really well. I think there some surgeons are pioneering this method here now and are really confident with it but not everyone would do it properly. I was really interested in the technique after hearing about it but my surgeon does mainly dual plain so I just went with that cos I was confident in his results.

Hi Ladies 

Ive just had my second consultation for a BA and the surgeon has recommended Subfacial placement of the implant. Has anyone had their BA done with the Subfacial placement? And would you mind sharing before and after photos, would be much appreciated :) 

hi nikolina i got subfascial implants 465cc 3 weeks ago, your welcome to friend and see my pics 😊