Huck

Bepanthen Scar Treatment

Yes thanks Mama_Milks. I still have 13 days to surgery.

My plan is to have my suitcase packed & ready by tomorrow :)

hi there, the stratamed arrived and I've been using it for a couple of days, I like it so far, it's easy to use and dries quickly. But it was more expensive than the strataderm that Katewell found, my 10gm tube cost $32 plus post.

hi there, the stratamed arrived and I've been using it for a couple of days, I like it so far, it's easy to use and dries quickly. But it was more expensive than the strataderm that Katewell found, my 10gm tube cost $32 plus post.

that's pretty good , I should of put that it was the 5gm :) sorry 

Wow Huck I just checked the dates- is your appointment today? Hope you like what you hear!

Hi ladies, I've been using the stratamed for a week now and I like it. I'm not sure how much it's helping with the incision scar as I have nothing to compare it to, but I am really pleased with the way my incisions are healing.

My attached pics don't do them justice, but these are my incision scars today at 5 weeks post op. I wore waterproof dressings for 3 weeks to keep infection out as my incisions weren't fully closed at the one and 2 week checkup.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Oh my gosh my pics are HUGE on the laptop! hahaha

I just came in to show you my 6 week results, I wonder if these pics will be huge too? :D
I'm impressed with how they are turning out, it helps knowing that they're only going to get better!

Shellze your incisions look amazing!!

right incision 6 weeks 2.jpg

left incision 6 weeks 2.jpg