Sjay

Botox before BA??

@donatella what do you think? I had mine done at 2 weeks pre op , now it's nearly 1 month since and I've noticed my forehead lines up top returning :( I get told it's my metabolism that makes my Botox wear fast but never this fast it's like it came good for a week only ! Does anethisic affect it? Be interested in your input

@donatella what do you think? I had mine done at 2 weeks pre op , now it's nearly 1 month since and I've noticed my forehead lines up top returning :( I get told it's my metabolism that makes my Botox wear fast but never this fast it's like it came good for a week only ! Does anethisic affect it? Be interested in your input

hey love I'd be interested to hear the dose but certainly any sort of recovery mode especially post surgery and illness you could expect less longevity on product 

Well that's tiny doses so not really suprised in the longevity the glabeller dose alone is 20u recommendation 

what do u think as im looking for a new injector ,mine was good for a long time ,but she got annoyed with my top ups lol she has stopped replying to me 😡 but she always would say wait 2 weeks and if there's still too much movement or lines she will top it up , im in South East melb and I haven't been able to find anyone here ,I've tried a couple here but was very dissatisfied ,how many units I should get ,pm a pic of what it is doing atm 

I think you need better doses to get better longevity. Have you tried LCA? 40u for $349 👍

23u upper face is tiny I would only expect a few weeks 

I think I will try as they always blame my metabolism if you recommend them il try it 😎

Yes Katewell, try LCA. I was seeing a Dr at his clinic but was paying too much so decided to give LCA a go after the recommendations on here. Went there in October and very happy with the nurse, her professionalism and the results 😄

I've found when I find a injector they are so good at the start and by 3rd 4th time I'm very dissatisfied and when I say something I get told it's my metabolism or resistance to Botox ! I beg to differ as when I go somewhere new every thing is gone again and then press repeat lol , my current one has been awesome up until recently as she is not even responding to me at all 🤔 I do hope she is okay but she has a habit of going away without notifying me and I was due for a top up , il try lca as 4 weeks and lines appearing is not money well spent ! Thanks ladies x 

If you are ok with travelling a bit you should definitely go and see Tania at LCA highpoint. She is amazing and I will always go back to her.
I have also seen Malida at Frankston LCA but it ages away from me, she is also really good

If you are ok with travelling a bit you should definitely go and see Tania at LCA highpoint. She is amazing and I will always go back to her.
I have also seen Malida at Frankston LCA but it ages away from me, she is also really good

il try Frankston ty as highpoint way far

I see Tania too Fox. She is fantastic! 

Haha small world. I send all my family and friends to her. She is fantastic. I actually dont think I would trust anyone else with my filler as much as her :) It killed me when she was on holidays in Europe

Haha small world. I send all my family and friends to her. She is fantastic. I actually dont think I would trust anyone else with my filler as much as her :) It killed me when she was on holidays in Europe

Is she reasonably priced ? I would like to get juvederm etc in my lips but I want to make sure I go to a good injector and i'm not wasting my money :)