My op is tomorrow and I'm unwell! Freaking out!

Sjay

Your anaethetist will decide. I had a cold and sore throat and cough and my surgery went ahead. I rang the day before to tell them. They said would only cancel if signs of a chest infection or temperature. Coughing wasn't fun after surgery but the codeine based pain meds helped suppress it and I am glad I didn't cancel it but was guided by surgeon and anaethetist. 

It went really well thank you ???still can't believe I finally have boobies!! They're not very big but that's what I wanted, just over the moon I will be able to fill a bra for the first time in my life!! Already had two cups of coffee, biscuits and sandwiches! Fingers crossed my recovery continues to go smoothly xx

It went really well thank you ???still can't believe I finally have boobies!! They're not very big but that's what I wanted, just over the moon I will be able to fill a bra for the first time in my life!! Already had two cups of coffee, biscuits and sandwiches! Fingers crossed my recovery continues to go smoothly xx

oh excellent Hun ! If they unders they will grow lol btw I love small boobies ?

Oh that great to hear Sjay! :D How EXCITING!! What time did you end up going in? And how do you feel? x