high profile and lowering breast crease? (pic included)

Boobswanted

I had my 3rd consult yesterday and got a slightly different opinion then my previous two.

I've been considering high profiles instead of mods for a little while now but i'm a little bit freaked out by the idea of lowering my breast crease..

Is it possible the other surgeons would be lowering my breast crease to and just haven't mentioned? 

Also would high profile implants still give me side boob?

1st consult : Dr Layt 

365cc mod profile unders

2nd consult: Dr Richardson

385cc mod profile unders

3rd consult: Dr Broadhurst

390cc high profile unders with lowering breast crease

WP_20151118_001gh.jpg

That's what i thought too originally as I also have a very pronounced rib cage aswell but if they don't lower it a bit and then insert implants they would of been too high as it pulls the skin right up , so need to take that into consideration, you can express those concerns you have and they may very well just use your natural breast  crease but without knowing your dimensions hard to say how high they will sit , il add you to my gallery 

I am 7 days PO and I had 325's Xtra High Profile unders with the crease lowered only by about 5mm. Surgeon explained that because I have a petite frame, the edge of the implants will be sitting up too high and won't look right. I took his word for it. I still don't know what they look like yet as I have surgical tape which comes off in 2 days time. Will let you know how I go!!!

I am 7 days PO and I had 325's Xtra High Profile unders with the crease lowered only by about 5mm. Surgeon explained that because I have a petite frame, the edge of the implants will be sitting up too high and won't look right. I took his word for it. I still don't know what they look like yet as I have surgical tape which comes off in 2 days time. Will let you know how I go!!!

I feel slightly better knowing it may only be by 5mm. I was thinking it was by multiple cm's lol. 

Please keep me updated with how you go! :)

My breast Crease was lowered too...my profile is my boobs haha 

Your boobs are amazing!! I'm jealous!

My crease was lowered too. I worry that they will sit too low and end up looking droopy but my PS said it will take 6 months for the skin to stretch.... Have to wait and see!

Do you mind adding me to your gallery?

It's likely that they just haven't mentioned it yet (but worth asking the question). I didn't know that one of my creases was lowered and the other raised until my first post op appointment and I asked what the arrows drawn under one breast was! Crazy stuff hey. But it's usually only a small change and shouldn't deter you. 

Which surgeon do you think you're leaning towards?

Edited by Ittybittyk

It's likely that they just haven't mentioned it yet (but worth asking the question). I didn't know that one of my creases was lowered and the other raised until my first post op appointment and I asked what the arrows drawn under one breast was! Crazy stuff hey. But it's usually only a small change and shouldn't deter you. 

Which surgeon do you think you're leaning towards?

It seems to be more common then I thought, I just hadn't heard of it until my Broadhurst consults so I think I had a bit of a freak out.

Most likely Broadhurst, I ruled out Richardson a while ago I love Dr Layt's work but he doesn't really want to offer me any other sizes options and it's a bit of a drive to the goldcoast. 

I went with dr Richardson and he lowered my crease. I think it's pretty common. I also don't think he would've mentioned it unless I specifically asked him what he was going to do reconstructively. 

I went with Dr Richardson and suspect that my crease was lowered. He never said anything and I never asked so don't know for sure though. 

My cease was lowered. I didn't realise until the mark up before the surgery. I think it's quite common.

I think I may have freaked out for no reason, it's a lot more common then I realised 

Thanks everyone for putting my mind at ease.

It seems to be more common then I thought, I just hadn't heard of it until my Broadhurst consults so I think I had a bit of a freak out.

Most likely Broadhurst, I ruled out Richardson a while ago I love Dr Layt's work but he doesn't really want to offer me any other sizes options and it's a bit of a drive to the goldcoast. 

I think I may have freaked out for no reason, it's a lot more common then I realised 

Thanks everyone for putting my mind at ease.

I travelled from Brisbane to the GC to get mine done and it was a bit of a hassle. Firstly its a long way to go for multiple sizing and PO check-ups, but also the long ride home feeling like absolute shite was the pits. I live on the Northside so it's like 1.5hrs drive for me.  So if you're happy with Broadhurst, it sounds like a good plan.