My first consult with Dr M

SophieP117

Hi, this is my first post on here so I have absolutely no idea what im doing haha I have been reading so many different topics on here but just never joined in on the conversations..

Im so excited and nervous I have my first ever consult next Wednesday on the 25th with Dr Miroshnik, can anyone tell me what to expect? Im only 20, 172cm and 52kg. Im currently just a bit smaller than an A cup and would like to be either a full B or C cup if I go ahead with surgery.

Any advice would be very much appreciated :)

Hi, this is my first post on here so I have absolutely no idea what im doing haha I have been reading so many different topics on here but just never joined in on the conversations..

Im so excited and nervous I have my first ever consult next Wednesday on the 25th with Dr Miroshnik, can anyone tell me what to expect? Im only 20, 172cm and 52kg. Im currently just a bit smaller than an A cup and would like to be either a full B or C cup if I go ahead with surgery.

Any advice would be very much appreciated :)

Hi Hun!

Oh you are a baby, lol your body will change so much over the coming years - my 20 year old body was thin and long and lanky with no boobs and by the time I was 25 I had hips and cleavage!

Dr M is very open and honest and will make you feel at ease. Just explain your insecurities and he will suggest what his professional opinion for you as an individual is.

Dr M is fantastic he will explain so much at your first appointment and make you feel totally comfortable I am sure. 

I had my first appointment over the phone, it was actually like talking to someone I'd known my whole life. His people skills are great and his work is amazing. 

I have my sizing appointment the same day as your appointment then surgery the next day.