Thinking of implants.

Mumma1981

I haven't used them myself but wanted to...it took me a really long time to make the decision that i was going to do it and when i finally did they said i wasnt suitable - and that really upset me! So i would suggest sending your photos in first and go from there...doesnt mean you have to use them. Ill still end up getting mine done but for no where near $6k

I used TCI. Am 2 weeks post op and at the moment am happy with the results so far.

I agree with Melissa, firstly send in your photos and they will let you know if you are a suitable candidate. As they only do straight forward BA's, if it looks like you need a lift they will refer you to someone else.

They also only use round implants, which is what i wanted, but if you are thinking of tear drops, you will need to go to a plastic surgeon.

Yeh I've been researching TCI also and they only want the 18 yo girls without anything complicated. I was kinda surprised that they can operate legally and not have the experience to do more than the simplest of all procedures. Lot's of people use them tho, so I don't really know. I personally can't because i want to also get a crescent lift to reposition my nipple which TCI won't do

I have breastfed 4 children (8 years total) and am 5 weeks post op through TCI, Dr Kenny at the Gold Coast. I'm incredibly happy with my results.

If you are considering TCI, send your pics in and go from there.

I visited a plastic surgeon beforehand, but there were a few things I didn't feel comfortable with and he gave me a max of 300cc. I am so glad I went with Dr Kenny, I have 365cc and they are not too big at all! I would have been disappointed if I went through the surgery with this particular plastic surgeon, I would have definitely had 'boob greed'! My bwd is 12.5.

I went with TCI and I can tell you they take in all women, all ages not the 18 yo girls without any complications.
I had uneven breasts to begin with meaning one nipple pointed straight one pointed slightly to the side, my surgeon was fantastic and was up front and honest about the implant size I could go to fix the unevenness. I had no complications and I am really happy with my results. I am also 23.