amyG

The cosmetic institute

I've heard such conflicting stories about TCI so I'm following this thread with interest. 

The reason I decided not to go with them is because they only do implants, not lifts, for the $5000 I had seen in an advertisement. Have also heard mixed things about their after care services. 

I went through Dr Lee at TCI, didnt have drains. I am very happy so far with TCI, with the whole process and the results, but I know there are many mixed reviews about TCI, so I think its best if you do your research and make an informed decision.

Research Research Research! I almost went with TCI but after 6 months of reading I didn't want to risk it with a cosmetic surgeon when I found out they arent as qualified as a plastic surgeon. Its a big surgery you want to make sure you're in the best hands! My girlfriend went with TCI and said it was like going to a teeth cleaning, in and out and the next one is waiting.. really turned me off. 

Thanks for sharing tiger91.

I guess I'm a lucky one. I can only go on my experience, but I'd hate for something to happen to someone after I'd recommended TCI to them.

you had a great experience and you should be able to tell everyone that :) 

I have seen amazing boobies come  out of tci , but unfortunately since mine went wrong I have found so many ladies who have had their bodies ruined needing complete reconstructive surgery and tci have started cancelling revisions and advising clients to go to a plastic surgeon if they don't think they can fix it now that dr dona has left too. 

you had a great experience and you should be able to tell everyone that :) 

I have seen amazing boobies come  out of tci , but unfortunately since mine went wrong I have found so many ladies who have had their bodies ruined needing complete reconstructive surgery and tci have started cancelling revisions and advising clients to go to a plastic surgeon if they don't think they can fix it now that dr dona has left too. 

I didn't read this properly earlier- I didn't realise you'd had a bad experience with them. May I ask the details? Pm me if you like?

And thanks :) 

personally I'd never go with TCI, but I know many people have had good results.  

I think flying is a good analogy for it. I would never fly with a dodgy airline that has a bad safety track record like AirAsia,  sure lots of people have flown with them and not crashed but the chances of crashing are higher so Id rather pay more to use a 'good' airline. 

All surgery carries risk, but if reducing that risk means using someone more expensive,  then I'd pay the extra money! but that's just me 

personally I'd never go with TCI, but I know many people have had good results.  

I think flying is a good analogy for it. I would never fly with a dodgy airline that has a bad safety track record like AirAsia,  sure lots of people have flown with them and not crashed but the chances of crashing are higher so Id rather pay more to use a 'good' airline. 

All surgery carries risk, but if reducing that risk means using someone more expensive,  then I'd pay the extra money! but that's just me 

at the end of the day it's something that will permanently change your body forever! Your body is a temple you should only give it the best treatment as it'll be a permanent change- this isn't getting your Hair bleached where you can dye it again to change back to a colour you liked- it's a serious surgery and if you're already paying thousands why not a little bit more for a more qualified plastic surgeon who you KNOW will look after you pre, during and post op and give you the breasts you want! Love your self ladies and spoil yourself with a good PS. Don't let 2-5k be an excuse for settleing for less. :wub:

Ps. Don't get me wrong ladies- if you have had a CS and are very happy and have beautiful boobies then I'm happy for you and not meaning too offen