bunny94

Consult with Dr Ces - awkward?

HI girls!

I had a consultation with Dr Ces from the Gold Coast a few months ago, and he recommended 415cc, teardrop, Brazilians. I did my research and decided against them. He also made me feel really uncomfortable, making remarks like "Pretty face, just lacking a bit up here" and so on. I know he's a breast augmentation surgeon, but that was very awkward for me in front of my partner. 

I was interested in Cosmeditour on the Gold Coast but I can't find many reviews on them. I want a decent size (D cup?) with a natural shape, but for someone with small boobs and a wide chest, would teardrops be a better option for me? 

I was wondering if anyone has similar stats to me. I am a small A cup, 175cm, slim and my chest is wide.

Thanks! 

That's really wrong and rude. 

My redo ps commented that I had lost weight and changed my hair at one of my follow up appointments. He then said I was looking well or good something along those lines but it wasn't said in a creepy way. He then said that the weight loss would make my boobs look bigger. 

I think you're right to not go with ANY surgeon who makes you feel uncomfortable. 

Sorry you didn't have a great experience. It can be such a daunting process taking off your top in the first place. 

Thanks ladies! I just had to clarify that I wasn't overreacting. I haven't told anyone because it was quite embarrassing. It wasn't the sole reason I chose not to go with him, but it didn't help the situation. 

I was obviously there for an augmentation but it's still my body, so I was a bit shocked to hear it. I didn't say much. :/ 

HI girls!

I had a consultation with Dr Ces from the Gold Coast a few months ago, and he recommended 415cc, teardrop, Brazilians. I did my research and decided against them. He also made me feel really uncomfortable, making remarks like "Pretty face, just lacking a bit up here" and so on. I know he's a breast augmentation surgeon, but that was very awkward for me in front of my partner. 

I was interested in Cosmeditour on the Gold Coast but I can't find many reviews on them. I want a decent size (D cup?) with a natural shape, but for someone with small boobs and a wide chest, would teardrops be a better option for me? 

I was wondering if anyone has similar stats to me. I am a small A cup, 175cm, slim and my chest is wide.

Thanks! 

hi there bunny! I'm very tiny as well and I got rounds for a natural look. I have seen a lot of tiny girls get rounds and they definitely weren't 'stuck on melons' but very natural result. I think you should find a PS that you are 100% comfortable with and would trust his judgement to the max and he will definitey give you the result you want. I never thought I'd be an over the muscle or round implant girl but when my PS said he can make me my desired look (natural) I felt so comfortable with him that I completely trusted him and let him do it. Best desicion ever!! Oh and me personally I would steer right away from brazillians (not causing offense to anyone, sorry) :)

Thank you! I have definitely steered away from Brazilians, again not trying to offend anyone. I know a lot of girls that say they are firm and don't 'drop and fluff' as the others. Many other reasons too.

It's good to know that rounds don't give the stuck on melon like look, I definitely want a natural look! Hence why it's so hard for me to decide. I want to make sure it's perfect because so many surgeons say different things. 

I also don't want to waste money paying for heaps of consultations but I guess you never know until you have one, if you'll be comfortable with the surgeon! :) 

I have rounds and also think they can achieve a natural result. A plastic surgeon will obviously advise but it's been my feeling from research that teardrop may be recommended in particular situations for a particular body type but as rounds drop into a tear drop shape they look natural. I think where tear drop is recommended it's more about the bony chest structure. So I don't think teardrop vs round is a question of natural vs unnatural. If you have a wide chest then it may be that rounds will give you a great natural result perhaps more suited to your body type. 

I had my boobs done with Dr. theo/dr. layt on the Gold Coast and I went through cosmeditour. The surgeons there are AH-MAZING! Made me feel so comfitable and were so caring after surgery, messaging me and calling me to make sure I was ok - even on the weekend! I would recommend them 100%. I also have rounds and the look natural, but I was told I could go teardrop - I have seen heaps of great outcomes with teardrops though I was worried about looking too fake but the surgeons did such a good job I love them ! 

It's good to know that rounds also achieve a natural look! I am just so worried that I'll pick the wrong ones, as my chest is already wide. I am very interested in having a consult at cosmeditour. Dr Theo/Dr Layt seem very professional and skilled, I found some reviews on Dr Theo and his patients said he was so polite and did an amazing job. Which  is definitely something I need. 

Thanks again ladies! I was definetly disappointed as it was my first consultation and being that I was already worried about taking my shirt off in front of another man, it made the experience even more so daunting with his remarks. He got me to feel the difference between the qualities of implants but even with the off coloured implant, compared to the furry Brazilian, I still preferred the soft feeling of the other one. Especially considering my somewhat bony and wide frame. 

I'm really hoping the next consultation with another surgeon I choose goes smoothly. :) 

unfortunately not all Drs have the personality to make a boob joke and make you feel comfortable. I went to Dr m and does it well. Not too many strangers could get away with telling me to get my boobs out, followed by your a mum everyone had already seen them right. Even when he was putting sizers in my bra I didn't feel uncomfortable.

HI girls!

Thanks! 

Hey
I went with a plastic surgeon dr widdowson at the lotus institution in Southport. I was 180cm very little, almost no breast tissue and a wide chest. I went with teardrop 385cc high profile. So far loving them. 10 weeks post op today :) 

I would recommend him.
Good luck