Dr Kollias update ?

L

Hey babes! So today I had an appointment with Dr Kollias to discuss my lift...he is SUCH a legend! He gave me an item number but said it apparently only is for one boob? But said he would just do both anyway at no charge.. so I will need to wait the 12 month waiting period for my private health but hopefully if all goes well with medicare etc next September i'll have my surgery ??? Couldn't be happier and also couldn't rave about how he has handled everything!!

Hey babes! So today I had an appointment with Dr Kollias to discuss my lift...he is SUCH a legend! He gave me an item number but said it apparently only is for one boob? But said he would just do both anyway at no charge.. so I will need to wait the 12 month waiting period for my private health but hopefully if all goes well with medicare etc next September i'll have my surgery ??? Couldn't be happier and also couldn't rave about how he has handled everything!!

How exciting, my 1 year wait will be over june 30th cant wait getting excited for the insurance to kick in so I can fix up these boobs! He is the best!

• 2 weeks later...

Really well. I was really happy with him.  I wasn't nervous until I walked in to his room but felt much more at ease after he started talking. He has suggested approx 330cc teardrop subfascial. Need to google subfascial to understand it a bit more.  I'm going for natural look so not sure if under the muscle will be better.  He said I had BWD of 11.5. Not sure what that actually means either or if that's big or small. Lol. 

I think I'll definately book with him soon to have a second appointment to decide on actual size and projection. He suggested full but I think that might be too full for me.  

@Thetimeisnow! How did yours go?  

He must love the subfasial position cos hes offered that to alot of us girls. He said i could have that or dual plane but after he shown me some of his patients before and after pics and how the subfascial will benefit me and i have enough breast tissue,  i have decided to go for this. 

Whats your current bra size? 

He must love the subfasial position cos hes offered that to alot of us girls. He said i could have that or dual plane but after he shown me some of his patients before and after pics and how the subfascial will benefit me and i have enough breast tissue,  i have decided to go for this. 

Whats your current bra size? 

yes he did the same with me.  He showed me post op unders vs subfascial and showed the cleavage closer together.  

I'm still leaning towards dual plane. I'm not sure why but may have to do with liking Dr Ms style of augmentation and he mostly does dual plane. 

I think I'm confusing myself now by googling too much.  Lol

Oops just realised I didn't answer your size question. I'm about a B or C but have no projection. 

What about you and what cc are you planning?  Are you aiming for a particular size or natural/fake look?