ab1990

Implant when bending down/leaning forward

This is hard to describe/explain but when I lean forward or bend over to pick something up I feel like my implant is moving forward on my left hand side, the right side is fine and feels normal but the left is an odd feeling. They both look normal and feel normal, the left is more sensitive lately (8 months post op). Has anyone else had this? It started around a week ago.

YES!!! I'm 3 weeks post op and I have this exact same thing in my left implant. I went and saw my surgeon on Monday and he said its fluid around the implant that makes it feel as though it is moving but its actually just fluid. He said the fluide will drain out/leave the breast in time but its a normal thing to happen :)

YES!!! I'm 3 weeks post op and I have this exact same thing in my left implant. I went and saw my surgeon on Monday and he said its fluid around the implant that makes it feel as though it is moving but its actually just fluid. He said the fluide will drain out/leave the breast in time but its a normal thing to happen :)

doubt mine is fluid after 8 months. I do remember the feeling you are talking about though!! 

I can't even describe the feeling when I bend over. It's so uncomfortable and weird, like the implant is moving. I'm only 13 weeks PO though so not sure whether it's the same thing?

that's the internal bra sweets ,takes about 12 months I read on us forum ,but well worth it just long recovery 

It's odd that it only just started.... When I bend forward I can feel rippling which feels horrible but no fluid. Perhaps contact your surgeon to set your mind at ease? 

Possibly because I've only started training hard again? I might monitor it and then contact him after Xmas if it's still there.

I can't even describe the feeling when I bend over. It's so uncomfortable and weird, like the implant is moving. I'm only 13 weeks PO though so not sure whether it's the same thing?

Possibly? Mine wasn't like that from memory post op but wierd it's started at almost 8 months.