xmasboobies

Surgery in 6 days.. Can't wait!!

I went through Cosmeditour and had my consultation with Theo last week from Breast Academy and have surgery on Friday with Dr Stradwick overseeing it. I went with round,under muscle 335cc/295cc and starting as a B cup,163cm,sz8.

I went into my consultation thinking I knew what i wanted and walked out feeling overwhelmed with the choices (teardrop vs round) and not really knowing what size I was going to be as my cc's seemed so low but was reminded that everybody is different so will see how it turns out. I'm hoping for a full D 😊

How exciting 6 days!! I am going through Cosmedi tours/Breast Academy too. 😊 My consultation is on tuesday and surgery booked in on the 18th... so 13 daysss! How long was your consultation? Taking mum up with me so she remembers to ask things I'm likely to forget in the excitement of it all haha

I am an A cup hoping for a full C - D ,155cm tall and a size 6. Have been suggested by the surgeons teardrop from my photos and i ticked the 'natural' box on the form... really want round tho so cant wait til tuesday.. hopefully i get my wish 😄

Would love to hear how your surgery goes! Xx

Hey how exciting! I had my surgery with Theo yesterday & it was an amazing experience. Such a brilliant surgeon, he's so good at what he does. I went in wanting rounds but as I had hardly had no breast tissue he advised the teardrop would give me that natural result I was after. So happy I went with the teardrop. Got 280mm dual plane placement.  Wishing you both all the best! 

Being a B cup already, that size implant should get you close for sure. I wonder though if you want to measure as a D cup or look like a D cup...? Usually with implants you look a bit smaller than you measure. Many of the girls on here say that they measure a DD, but only look like say a C/D cup. So it might be worth to know how much bigger you can go, just to make sure you get your D cup. 

Thanks everyone! The size I'm going with is the biggest I can go ( if I'm wanting both breasts to be similar in size) so can't wait:) 

My consultation was quite long as I was overwhelmed with the options and was quite confused with sizing etc & am one of those people that needs to know everything so I had taken pics of my 3D images and had a think about what I wanted to achieve overnight and I let him know in the morning after consultation.

Thank you so much! I had my surgery early this morning and am just in bed dozing in and out but feeling ok. I was originally on the couch but found it hurt too much getting up as my couch was so low and felt like stitches would burst open! So I'm now in bed wishing I had books to read because i'm not really interested in watching a movie at the moment too drowsy to concentrate for too long haha. Too scared to look at my chest yet but glad surgery is finally done!

Thank you so much! I had my surgery early this morning and am just in bed dozing in and out but feeling ok. I was originally on the couch but found it hurt too much getting up as my couch was so low and felt like stitches would burst open! So I'm now in bed wishing I had books to read because i'm not really interested in watching a movie at the moment too drowsy to concentrate for too long haha. Too scared to look at my chest yet but glad surgery is finally done!

Glad to hear it went well. Rest up and let us know how you go. 

So glad surgery went well for you! I am a week away and makes me feel less anxious to hear positve feedback ☺ 

Decided on teardrops as they were the best for my body. Rounds just weren't going to work.