This may or may not be a stupid question...

cassiedd

Hi ladies,

I have received my post op bras in the mail today. Now my question is, should I wash them before surgery? It doesn't say anywhere on the bra packet or website so I'm unsure. This will be the bra the dr puts on as soon as I come out of surgery. 

Thanks in advance! Love this forum xx

I wash all my normal clothes but I got given my bras in the hospital when I came out of surgery. They are careflex brand and my surgeon is so fussy about everything that there is no way he would have them put on his patience straight out of the packet in hospital if they weren't clean enough to wear. They honestly felt so nice on my skin when they were new, after a few washes they lost that soft fluffy feel. 

Hi ladies,

I have received my post op bras in the mail today. Now my question is, should I wash them before surgery? It doesn't say anywhere on the bra packet or website so I'm unsure. This will be the bra the dr puts on as soon as I come out of surgery. 

Thanks in advance! Love this forum xx

I didn't get mine until I had come out of surgery as my surgeon provided them and the nurse took it straight out of the packet and put it on me.