PO4 rippling along inner right breast?

charliebell

Hi ladies,

So I had my surgery with Dr Boonchai on Saturday (12/12/15) and started noticing yesterday that I had a bump along the inside, towards the bottom of my right breast. I've since been able to feel all around the inner edge of the implant bumps and what feels like rippling. I had 225cc L & 270cc R tear drop implants placed in dual plane. I can see the bumps in certain lighting and it's quite obvious (at least to me) that it isn't smooth like the inner of my left breast.

Could this be because it is a larger implant and there was less breast tissue than my left to start with? Is this likely to become less noticeable as they settle and drop? My follow up is in 2 days so I'll address my concerns, however in the mean time I'm finding it difficult to find information regarding this. I called the hospital today and was informed that breasts will change a lot in shape and texture in these early stages, but still not 100% convinced this is normal.

Anyone had similar experiences with their recovery? I wasn't expecting to have any complications, and still hoping this isn't one, as Dr Boonchai hasn't had a single bad review and really knows his stuff.

Really needing some reassurance as I'm all alone and spending all this time in my own head isn't helping my anxiety.

Edited by charliebell

It's quite hard to take a photo that shows it properly as it's easier to see and feel in person, but you can sort of make it out here, along the edge of the breast furthest away. I may just wait until my follow up so I can know for sure, unless anyone has had or knows of a similar thing happening and that it can correct itself. Basically just looking for reassurance as I don't think I can take any bad news right now :( 

10248781_10153617732828387_37687655_n.jpg

Edited by charliebell