Breast Revision Moral Dilemma

soph

Sooo I had my 1st BA almost 4mnths ago and I'm considering my 2nd BA mid next year.

I cant help but feel guilty about spending the $$$ on plastic surgery instead of having an over seas holiday or something.

Does anyone else have any opinions on this or have gone through the same thought process regarding revision surgery?

All comments appreciated xx

Soph, some people spend a lot of money on technology they'll spend thousands on the latest technology, some people spend a lot of money on cars, whether it's car parts, paint or collect cars, some people spend money on art collections and some people spend money on plastic surgery. It's just that simple. We have hobbies in life and we may look at someone and say "as if you spent 10k on that painting" but they'll look at us back and say "as if you spent 10k on boobs". Don't feel guilty AT ALL as everyone's hobbies come at a price! :D 

Soph, some people spend a lot of money on technology they'll spend thousands on the latest technology, some people spend a lot of money on cars, whether it's car parts, paint or collect cars, some people spend money on art collections and some people spend money on plastic surgery. It's just that simple. We have hobbies in life and we may look at someone and say "as if you spent 10k on that painting" but they'll look at us back and say "as if you spent 10k on boobs". Don't feel guilty AT ALL as everyone's hobbies come at a price! :D 

Wow you just changed my perspective!!