Abzta

Breast implants or breast lift

Hey, I'm a little bit confused as to what surgery to get, I used to be a 30e/f but lost my cleavage volume due to going to the gym lots. I wouldn't say my breast are saggy as my nipples still face upwards, however I do feel like I can't not wear a bra due to lost volume on the cleavage. I would say I am now a D cup. Would Implants be an option for this? 

I would also like this same question answered. I'm a saggy 10b after breastfeeding but nipples are facing upward and above the breast crease. Dr Travoli is saying i need a breast lift but the surgeon i chose dr Broadhurst is saying that no lift is required. I can't afford a bl anyhow but am a bit worried I'll end up with a saggy result. Dr T is suggesting small implants but dr b is saying 350cc- 375cc. The conflicting advice is making me nervous with just weeks to go until my surgery. Has anyone started out with similar boob shape issues to me? 

Screenshot_2016-01-20-22-00-53.png

Sorry to butt in on the thread but i can't figure out how to start a new one

If you check out my profile I'm getting BL & BA. I got option 1/2 dozen PS & 3 CS. They all said the same thing..bit of bummer. I was hoping not to, but I thought it back my mind. Bit nervous with procedure & the scarring :'( 

Edited by Youwishtoo

I would also like this same question answered. I'm a saggy 10b after breastfeeding but nipples are facing upward and above the breast crease. Dr Travoli is saying i need a breast lift but the surgeon i chose dr Broadhurst is saying that no lift is required. I can't afford a bl anyhow but am a bit worried I'll end up with a saggy result. Dr T is suggesting small implants but dr b is saying 350cc- 375cc. The conflicting advice is making me nervous with just weeks to go until my surgery. Has anyone started out with similar boob shape issues to me? 

Screenshot_2016-01-20-22-00-53.png

Sorry to butt in on the thread but i can't figure out how to start a new one

At first glance I would have said a lift would be needed but I can see why Dr broadhurst thinks implants alone will work. Your breasts are empty but the nipple position and position of your breasts are good on your chest. 

Milkers, I'd be inclined to go with Dr T's advice. You may get an initial ok result with just implants but the effect may not last or be as good. Maybe get a 3rd opinion? There have been two recent members, "L" and "Abveemi" (I think I got the names right) who have gone back for a lift before the 6month mark. 

If you go implants only when you need a lift it will look great for a few years then they will sag again ...then you will have no choice but to get the lift ...i went down this path but was happy to pay for the two surgeries ...lift = long term results 

If you check out my profile I'm getting BL & BA. I got option 1/2 dozen PS & 3 CS. They all said the same thing..bit of bummer. I was hoping not to, but I thought it back my mind. Bit nervous with procedure & the scarring :'( 

Just saw your pics. I think I've just got away with not having a bl. Hope you end up with a fantastic result  x