Newboobs2018

Melbourne Girls

Hi All,

I've been thinking about getting an augmentation for the last 6 years - I held out on the hope they would eventually get bigger, but unfortunately that never happened :p. I'm about 55kgs, 160cm tall, and around an 8B on a good day.

I'm about to start booking in for consults in the Melbourne area and wanted to know what other girls experiences were?

At the moment I'd say Dr Richard Rahdon is my first preference.

Who did you see? what size were you/are you now? how many consults did you have before you decided? overs/unders? price?

Any info at all is much appreciated! :)

Hey rbaker92

I had 4 consults before deciding on Dr Richard Rahdon (good choice), haven't had the op yet but it's in 15 days (yayy!!))

I consulted with Dr M at Toorak, Dr Chris Rubinstein in Hawthorn (?), over the phone with Enhance Clinic in Sydney and then lastly with Dr Rahdon.

I have asymmetry (10B & 10C), wide gap between my breasts (my chest angles outwards) and no upper pole.  My right breast sits lower than my left since it is bigger.  I was recommended a lift in almost every consult but after discussing with Dr Rahdon what I was after he changed his mind and said I didn't need one (woohoo!).  I'm getting round implants, over the muscle, high profile, 425 in the left side and 375 in the right.

Prices ranged from $6K - $17K

I would definitely recommend going to a few consults, this was how I worked out exactly what I wanted and what was achievable with my shape.

Hope this helps :)

Hey rbaker92

I had 4 consults before deciding on Dr Richard Rahdon (good choice), haven't had the op yet but it's in 15 days (yayy!!))

I consulted with Dr M at Toorak, Dr Chris Rubinstein in Hawthorn (?), over the phone with Enhance Clinic in Sydney and then lastly with Dr Rahdon.

I have asymmetry (10B & 10C), wide gap between my breasts (my chest angles outwards) and no upper pole.  My right breast sits lower than my left since it is bigger.  I was recommended a lift in almost every consult but after discussing with Dr Rahdon what I was after he changed his mind and said I didn't need one (woohoo!).  I'm getting round implants, over the muscle, high profile, 425 in the left side and 375 in the right.

Prices ranged from $6K - $17K

I would definitely recommend going to a few consults, this was how I worked out exactly what I wanted and what was achievable with my shape.

Hope this helps :)

Thank you so much for such a detailed answer!! OMG!! How exciting, 15 days!!! It must feel like a dream. 

I've considered Dr M as well, I'll have to start getting out there and having consults, I've finally stopped twiddling my thumbs and just emailed Dr Rahdon to see their availability :rolleyes:

Good luck with everything! 

I'm a Geelong girl and met with both Peter Callan and Richard Rahdon. 

For me, the choice was clear - Dr Rahdon all the way! He has such an excellent bed manner and is so great at making sure he understands fully what you're after, an amazing assistant who is so prompt at replies and is so understanding and also amazing staff in general. 

My surgery is booked for 18th Feb with Richard so is 29 days away and I cannot wait! 

For me, the choice was clear - Dr Rahdon all the way! He has such an excellent bed manner and is so great at making sure he understands fully what you're after, an amazing assistant who is so prompt at replies and is so understanding and also amazing staff in general. 

My surgery is booked for 18th Feb with Richard so is 29 days away and I cannot wait! 

I've heard so many good things about Richard I really think I'm sold on him now! I'm going to try and get in for a consult ASAP.

Good luck with your surgery 💜! 

Yay Jade your surgery is 2 weeks after mine :) :)