L

Revision....any advice?

Hey lovelies, me again 😂

So....as many of you know I went back to my surgeon last week to ask about the lump I could feel in my cleavage. He gave me a scan and showed me that the implant had settled into the pocket and kind of squished up creating the lumpy feeling. He also said it is absolutely nothing to worry about.

Now im planning on having revision surgery in september, a lift, and my question is would I be right in thinking he should re-do my implants so that they arent squished up?

Im actually wanting to go bigger as I dont think they are wide enough for my body...should I be stressing this to him when I go back?

Sorry for all the questions Im just so crap at asking all of this when I go in to see him my anxiety stresses me out haha!!

Basically he has said he will cover the lift revision, im guessing ill just have to pay my private health excess and for the anesthetic, if I wanted the implants changed would I have to pay for the actual operation too?

Any advice is appreciated girls 😘😘😘

I agree with Subtle, your increase is your own choice & not the result of him doing anything wrong. So I would hazard a guess that you'd be up for the cost of the implants themselves & the costs you mentioned. I can't imagine he would charge you a full BA fee if he is already in there fixing the lift. At least I'd hope he wouldn't. 

Good luck with it! :)

A Benelli Lift

If you want your implants changed now is your chance - you would be up for the cost of the new implants and maybe some of his fee as there is more work involved - i.e enlarging the pocket to accommodate the bigger implant.

I've done some reading and now im hoping that this lift will actually be enough 😣 If im wanting to go bigger is it possible to do both in one operation or will the bigger implant stretch my boobs? 

You should talk to your surgeon but if you are having a benelli lift then they will not be reopening your old incision or pocket. Although, you mentioned that your pocked is too tight around your implant so your surgeon will probably fix that at the same time which means going in through the inframammary incision also.

If you want to upsize it would be better to do it now then later. You should talk to your surgeon about how much bigger you actually can go if at all.

@L shoot him an email and ask him about it - that way you won't get all flustered and feel awkward as it's not face to face and you can word it perfectly before sending :) He is excellent at responding to emails I have found and usually you'll get a reply within a few hours, even on weekends and evenings! 

Good luck x

@L shoot him an email and ask him about it - that way you won't get all flustered and feel awkward as it's not face to face and you can word it perfectly before sending :) He is excellent at responding to emails I have found and usually you'll get a reply within a few hours, even on weekends and evenings! 

Good luck x

So I emailed him asking my 4855950505 questions 😂

He just replied saying that I will need to make another app to come in and see where we go from here but that yes he can do bigger and fix the squished implant and do the lift all at once.

So I guess I just do that and then fingerscrossed I dont get a really expensive quote for it all.

Because my implants arent wide enough, would I be wrong in thinking if I pay for the implants themselves that he would swap them over for free? Especially as one is squished atm?

So many questions sorry girls 😣😣😣